• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Springboks II, Allianz Stadium 7:35pm 03/09/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
The Excelsior Hotel Foveaux St Surry Hills…won’t be too busy.. straight up from Central .. then keep walking all the way up to Stadium
Thanks Lb, ended up settling on the Dolphin, heading there as soon as the SS game is over. Enjoy the game everyone, see you all for the aftermath - wobs by 6.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Jake Gordon is the biggest handbrake to effective backline play I’ve ever seen. Couldn’t hit the side of a barn with his pass, he’s the only halfback I’ve seen that intentionally uses the bounce pass to his first receiver

I’d love to see him prove me wrong but he’s 15 tests in and yet to have a good one
What an absolute bunch of crap.

Got to love sweeping statements backed up with such compelling evidence. But hey, what would the coaches know. They must be missing this insight with their array of analytics and access to game footage.

Jake's got a lot to offer and you can never question his effort. Hopefully we see the best of him tonight.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Someone mentioned the Loig game last night looked like it was chopping up the ground. That plus the rain. We'll see how the scrums go...

Status
Not open for further replies.