• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallaby Player ratings V SA - 14/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
I said the same thing on the Nathan Sharpe dropping, us GAGR lot are a fickle bunch. Last week we were so behind Higginbotham to be our 8, an after one average performance (he had a solid game to be honest) we want to drop him for someone who didn't even do that much when he came on. C'mon guys

Speak for yourself.

I have been totally consistant with how I have rated players after each performance, and the comments I have made on the reasons why. You can track my posts back since I joined this site and whilst I can be accused of many things fickleness and inconsistancy is not one (or two of them) on this or any other subject I have posted about.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Speak for yourself.

I have been totally consistant with how I have rated players after each performance, and the comments I have made on the reasons why. You can track my posts back since I joined this site and whilst I can be accused of many things fickleness and inconsistancy is not one (or two of them) on this or any other subject I have posted about.

I can't see how you think that was directed at you or any individual on this forum? I was saying the general opinion of the forum members seems to be that.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member

If someone actually does this I will chip in for the therapy...

Status
Not open for further replies.