• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Heh, we've got AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) now anyway. Horne/Carter/AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) are all better than Cross.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
RE:- Cross I am not unhappy to see him going. I wasn't supportive of his signing in the first place, but he has proved me somewhat wrong being servicable for the rubbish Hickey and Co served up.

The Tahs need to pull the finger out and sort out the coaching team for next year and start hunting a few players. If Hickey is punted and the rumours are saying he will be (and Foley will not get the job either and Muggo has already gone) it is silly to leave Hickey selecting and contracting players he likes. The incoming coach will have to lump the rubbish that Hickey has planned for until contracts expire.

Waratahjesus - don't you think its time to get rid of that ridiculous siggy, it really is silly given the outcomes we have seen.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
The soggy is true, totally true and will never change.

I think cross had a solid season, he had some bad moments but so did most players.
Not sad to see him go with who we have left but can't imagine he will be a free agent for long, he still has a lot to offer.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
The soggy is true, totally true and will never change.

I think cross had a solid season, he had some bad moments but so did most players.
Not sad to see him go with who we have left but can't imagine he will be a free agent for long, he still has a lot to offer.

At least fix the poor grammar and spelling then even if it is crap.

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Heh, we've got AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) now anyway. Horne/Carter/AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) are all better than Cross.

Prob already been done but a backline of:

Pretorius
Halangahu
Mitchell
Carter
Horne
Turner
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)

Will be bloody good and worth getting the ball out to

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Swap Barnes for Halangahu and I'd be very happy with that. Doubt they'll all ever be on the park at once..

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
9-import dude
10-hangers
11-Mitchell
12-barnes
13-AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
14-paki
15-turner

Kingston, Carter, McKinnon on the bench

Don't mind the back line at all, Beale is a massive loss but it may bring the best out of the team.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Trying to use reverse psychology to get him back (or he has been gone so long I forgot about him)

Horn to 13, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) to the back, Paki drops out if we ever meet again.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I think he wants you to change it into this.

Proud member of the greatest Australian Super Rugby side in the history and future of the Super Rugby - The Mighty NSW Waratahs and their two times in a row Super Rugby coach of the year Christopher Hickey!

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
How is it crap?

proud member of the greatest australian super 14 side in the history and future of the super 14 - the mighty NSW WARATAHS and there their two time in a row super 14 coach of the year Christopher Hickey

This statement is a blatant untruth the perenial bridesmaids too ugly to marry cannot be regarded as such. As for spelling see above. Sorry to be pedantic but it just needles me everytime I see it. My typing is poor but I do try and fix my mistakes - usually.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
It is technically true because it says "Super 14". The Tahs were the best performed Aus Super 14 team. They are just not the best performed Aus Super rugby team. So technically, it is true. (I am not too sure on if Hickey won the Aus Super 14 coach of the year twice, but I assume he did.)

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Gnostic it is his signature. He can say pretty much whatever he wants (as long he isn't abusing anyone) even the spelling mistakes.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
This statement is a blatant untruth the perenial bridesmaids too ugly to marry cannot be regarded as such. As for spelling see above. Sorry to be pedantic but it just needles me everytime I see it. My typing is poor but I do try and fix my mistakes - usually.

It's actually a blatant truth, also I'm dyslexic and I gave up a long time ago on spelling and grammar, I apologize but ten years ago I wouldn't have got close and now you can misread what I've said so win to me.

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
It is technically true because it says "Super 14". The Tahs were the best performed Aus Super 14 team. They are just not the best performed Aus Super rugby team. So technically, it is true. (I am not too sure on if Hickey won the Aus Super 14 coach of the year twice, but I assume he did.)

Well, assuming WJ wasn't actually in the side in question, it isn't completely correct. But I agree 100% it's his sig and if you can't barrack for your team in your sig when can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.