• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Just got an email from the tahs with a link to sign up for memberships for next year, talks about all the exiting new packages and sends me here https://memberships.ticketek.com.au/WaratahsIntegration/Home.aspx which currently (even after 3 refreshes) loads to this:

Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 16.22.44.png

Top use of media as usual boys...

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^ Goodness me. About time. There is hope.

Are the unpaid interns reading G&GR?

That particular suggestion or one very close to it, has been suggested numerous times on these boards.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
Tahs are offering free season passes to kids aged 4-12. Great move.
^^^ Goodness me. About time. There is hope.

Are the unpaid interns reading G&GR?

That particular suggestion or one very close to it, has been suggested numerous times on these boards.

My mail, Huge, is that the suggestion came from a primary school age intern wanting to get all his mates in for nothing.

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I've just logged onto the website to try and while they have my old seats in the membership history section, the "renew same seats" function doesn't work and when I try to use the "Fast Renewal" I get told my seats will be "GA". WTF?

I sure as hell am not renewing online and then getting shafted. We have great seats and have been there for years.

I found that you get one match as GA, which I assume is a pre-season match, 6 seats at SFS with specific seats numbers and 2 at Homebush with specific seat numbers. You have to scroll down and check all the entries.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
I found that you get one match as GA, which I assume is a pre-season match, 6 seats at SFS with specific seats numbers and 2 at Homebush with specific seat numbers. You have to scroll down and check all the entries.

Yep, got it the second time. First time it didn't load all my info correctly. Nice work, Ticketek.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
One less intern

Fairfax joins Tahs

It's good to see former Wallaby Russell Fairfax has landed on his feet after being let go by Fox Sports. The veteran journo will run the Waratahs media next year and he will have something to work with. Israel Folau and Kurtley Beale have appeal across all media. The Tahs will need a smart strategy surrounded by the star-studded Roosters and the Buddy Franklin-led Swans.

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
Yeah I read that Fairfax thing yesterday. Despite the fact that he left rugby for mungo-ness, I think he'll do a good job. If the Tahs can sneak a couple of more wins in 2014 we should see a lot more stuff in the press. I do wonder what Weidler will write about when SBW moves to NZ to play rugby again.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
anyone see this yesterday?

Ken Laban@kenlaban13h
NSW Warratahs chasing Former Sydney rugby club flanker Jared Waerea Hargreaves for 2014!

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think they rinse and recycle that whenever Warea-Hargraves is off contract. Our roster is full aside from a hooker, isn't it? No way Warea Hargraves would take an EPS spot.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
I think they rinse and recycle that whenever Warea-Hargraves is off contract. Our roster is full aside from a hooker, isn't it? No way Warea Hargraves would take an EPS spot.

But his contract isn't up until after next season or perhaps even the one after. The talk is a load of BS.

Still, like I said I could see him playing a Messam-esc role after 2-3 seasons of our code.

Status
Not open for further replies.