• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

Waratahs 2024

TheRugbyGURU95

Frank Nicholson (4)
Don’t think I uploaded this part was supposed to:
img_1135-jpeg.17392
IMG_1135.jpeg

TheRugbyGURU95

Frank Nicholson (4)
Find it disappointing that the Waratahs aren’t having any spring games, surely they would have been announced by now if there were any?

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Amatosero confirmed? He could quickly be in a starting side. Gives the team flexibility with Hanigan & Holloway if so.

Sinclair was a pretty solid rock for the side last year.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I still think Harrison has the most upside at 10, but it depends on the mindset from Coleman and if we will still rely on Gordon to run the plays from 9

Edmed is the safe option - he plays deeper, kicks well and defends well, Harrison or even Bowen I think have a more attacking mindset

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
I think we have seen and know what Edmed can do. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see him getting much better. Good guy to have in the squad but Harrison still a better playmaker in my mind.

Bowen is a great prospect. Still things to work on after watching the U20s (very interceptable cut outs) but he can certainly unlock his outside backs.

The Ghost of Raelene

Steve Williams (59)
Think it’s good that they can train as 10s though. Was this time last year everyone was split between 10 & 15 for him. Jorgo has made that decision for them. Still going to be ready for 15 if needed but it’s good for the team