• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2024

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Randwick got back a Winger I guess.

He looked to have put on size in League but didn't leave a Super Rugby standard Winger and I don't think that would have changed.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Isn't Slack-Smith a 7?

Starting Slack-Smith at 7 in A Super Rugby game in 2024 seems just a mite premature don't you think? The whole point of having pathways is so young players can walk down them and gain experience along the way.

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
See what you mean....

In 2022, Reilly joined Western Suburbs in the NSW Cup. In round 25 of the 2023 NRL season, Reilly made his first grade debut for the Wests Tigers against the Dolphins. Reilly played two further games for the club as they finished the year with the Wooden Spoon. On 21 November, it was announced by the Wests Tigers that they had released Reilly after he was not offered a new contract.[5]

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Yeah point the finger all you fullas want but the fans could be doing a lot more to help it prosper. Keep going with your short-sighted views though.
Like what? We pay our memberships, we go to games, we watch on stan. I's sure there are on here a few that play in their local comp or ref.

Why can we not be disenchanted with our struggling code? Do we need to call up the Tahs and say "I'm unhappy, be better"?

Marce

John Thornett (49)
If Tahs win the 2024 Super Rugby season. Are u going to give me the new jersey? (All the Tahs users) with shipping cost and everything else