• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2024

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Making comments on the trial outcome is a nightmare with horrible legal implications. I suggest we confine ourselves to comments on the rugby.

The trial has concluded so I think it is fair game but I also don't think it adds any value to the forum.

Yep, having sex at some pub whilst your pregnant wife is at home is just unacceptable

I don't think she was pregnant anymore. She was home with their newborn baby.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
From a playing perspective he was well past it even when we signed him. No reason to sign him now (assuming he is off contract).

Last edited:

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
From a playing perspective he was well past it even when we signed him. No reason to sign him now (assuming he is off contract).

Do we know the status of his contract? It was only for the 2023 playing season with the Waratahs correct?

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
think he'd be well out of condition. How old is he these days? Might get him cheap - not like the tahs have any cash anyway.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
think he'd be well out of condition. How old is he these days? Might get him cheap - not like the tahs have any cash anyway.

looked healthy out the front of the court but year 2 yrs out of the game at 35, Japan or MLR only options for him.

I think his contract got torn up didnt it?

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
lol that’s up for them to decide and not us to judge
Conduct inconsistent with the enployer's stated values. Threat to reputation of the employer. Seemingly not enough to bone him but certainly enough not to rehire.

Of course it's rugby in au so he'll probably get a 5 year deal at 1.5 per.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'd say he's still in the shit with his missus either way - he's not a rapist but still an adulterer.....

I suppose it does now make them… even?

1707464920307.gif

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
Conduct inconsistent with the enployer's stated values. Threat to reputation of the employer. Seemingly not enough to bone him but certainly enough not to rehire.

Of course it's rugby in au so he'll probably get a 5 year deal at 1.5 per.
So you can get sacked for cheating on your misses some world we live in

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
Hardly a role model for young Tahs. Europe or Japan for him if he’s lucky.