• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2024

eastman

Arch Winning (36)
We tried him and he’s no better. Bite the bullet and pick Bowen, I’ve heard Edmed trains well but he‘s been given enough opportunities.

Steve_Grey

Sydney Middleton (9)
Jack Bowen, Teddy Wilson and Harry Wilson all playing 1st Grade for Easts vs Sydney Uni tomorrow.

Easts 1sts Colts just put 40 points on Sydney Uni Colts tonight - collective BackRow Masterclass from Easts.
Teddy Wilson was on fire, Harry Wilson was strong (@15), Jack Bowen was disappointing.

hammertimethere

Trevor Allan (34)
He is a good player and we’ll miss him.
I’m fairly sure I’d rather a backline with him and Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) rather than JS.
That said, I have no doubt JS will be a huge success. We cannot afford to lose Jorgo.

The tahs will be fine. Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) is a bigger loss than Izzy. With Harry Wilson coming through, Kellaway and Suali'i arriving there will be plenty of options. Alot will depend on where JAS ends up being used. If it's wing or 15 then maybe there is an opportunity for someone like Pietsch to move in (he's physical enough, good skillset, strong defensively). A back 3 of Jorgensen, JAS and Kellaway is potentially pretty lethal

Yoda

Watty Friend (18)
The tahs will be fine. Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) is a bigger loss than Izzy. With Harry Wilson coming through, Kellaway and Suali'i arriving there will be plenty of options. Alot will depend on where JAS ends up being used. If it's wing or 15 then maybe there is an opportunity for someone like Pietsch to move in (he's physical enough, good skillset, strong defensively). A back 3 of Jorgensen, JAS and Kellaway is potentially pretty lethal
Not if Coleman is coaching.

HogansHeros

Syd Malcolm (24)
The tahs will be fine. Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) is a bigger loss than Izzy. With Harry Wilson coming through, Kellaway and Suali'i arriving there will be plenty of options. Alot will depend on where JAS ends up being used. If it's wing or 15 then maybe there is an opportunity for someone like Pietsch to move in (he's physical enough, good skillset, strong defensively). A back 3 of Jorgensen, JAS and Kellaway is potentially pretty lethal
Thats a lot of fullbacks to have on the field.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Not that surprising. Think you're right Rob with JS and Kellaway.

Might have hopes for a guy like Archie Saunders to continue developing and push into the top squad by next year? Not a nice topic but I wonder how much chat is going on behind the scenes with Rebels players even at a fishing level? Personally like to see Lancaster come home.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
Because Tahs will be overloaded with Sua'ali'i and Kellaway arriving?
Not sure of the previous context but those two are essentially replacing Perese & Markymark. So no sign of overloading there, however 4 centres and 5 outside backs is pretty standard, so on that metric, if Pietsch, reilly and Karawalevu are retained, then Wilson is surplus to requirements.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
cyclofb.png