• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Stormers, Round 9 2015, Saturday 11 April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
This thread is for discussing this match only

The Rules
  1. Do not give scores for any other match from this round until 24 hours after the last game!
  2. Do not discuss other matches in detail.
  3. Good hearted banter is encouraged but trolling is not allowed.
  4. Be respectful to posters, players, coaches and match officials.
  5. Go the Tahs!

Breaches of the rules will be handled by the Mod Team.

Big game for both teams here. The Waratahs need a win to push themselves back into the top 6 whilst the Stormers have lost three in a row and are tumbling down the ladder.

The Tahs are hoping for Tatafu Polota-Nau to be declared fit after a head knock a couple of weeks ago and Duane Vermuelen is being rested by the Stormers.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Its fucking bullshit. Why couldn't they have given us the bye on the weekend of the wife's 40th?

Now I have to miss the bloody Sharks game...

M

Moono75

Its fucking bullshit. Why couldn't they have given us the bye on the weekend of the wife's 40th?

Now I have to miss the bloody Sharks game.

You could say it like that.....or perhaps like.....

'Its a most unfortunate occurance! A break from the round of fixtures coinciding with my beloved marking two score years and the associated celebrations would have been most welcome. Alas I must forlornly tender my apologies for the Selachimorpha game'.

...slow day at work for me :D

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Thanks to some very dubious calls in the Stormers/Hurricanes game the Stormers are going to arrive in Sydney with a full head of steam pumped up with righteous indignation. Thank goodness Vermeulen is out, that guy is super-human sometimes. Only got Burger and 14 other tough guys to get over the top of, and the Stormers defensive patterns in the past have given us no end of trouble.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Thanks to some very dubious calls in the Stormers/Hurricanes game the Stormers are going to arrive in Sydney with a full head of steam pumped up with righteous indignation. Thank goodness Vermeulen is out, that guy is super-human sometimes. Only got Burger and 14 other tough guys to get over the top of, and the Stormers defensive patterns in the past have given us no end of trouble.
Stormers defense has fallen away + Vermeulen is unreplaceable. Waratahs by 60.

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
11138497_10152885629517144_7472297000479779363_n.jpg

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Shows how well Carraro has played to keep AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) on the bench. He may be short of a gallop, but most years he would be straight back.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Shows how well Carraro has played to keep AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) on the bench. He may be short of a gallop, but most years he would be straight back.
I'm glad to see Carraro rewarded for his excellent work in AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)'s absence. Smart to start him, I think, knowing you can bring a seasoned pro off the bench if the need arises! ;)

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I'm glad to see Carraro rewarded for his excellent work in AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)'s absence. Smart to start him, I think, knowing you can bring a seasoned pro off the bench if the need arises! ;)
Yeah, you know if the Blues click they can beat anyone. It's more of a matter when than if for the Blues. Couldn't hurt to have some firepower waiting on the bench.

Strange to name a 25 man bench unless they have some injury concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.