• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs Vs Bulls Rnd 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Go you pink beauties. Played like shit but the defense was lots better.

As for Tahs, I really don't know what to say other than commiserations.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
I have this funny feeling that the Waratahs season is

images

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Disappointing loss, bonus point keeps the Tahs alive though, hopefully Drew gets passed fit, his impact is really a vital missing piece.

Weird game, nit sure if it was enjoyable or not, it just kinda seemed to happen.

Thought John ulugia had a great game forthe Tahs and deserved some credit.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Disappointing loss, bonus point keeps the Tahs alive though, hopefully Drew gets passed fit, his impact is really a vital missing piece.

Weird game, nit sure if it was enjoyable or not, it just kinda seemed to happen.

Thought John ulugia had a great game forthe Tahs and deserved some credit.

Felt like both teams were a little scared to play at times.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Congrats to the Brutes and Blou. Big win this, playing like shite still able to pull this one off. Signs of a champ. They deserve to win looked much more dangerous on attack to the Tahs that did the wrong thing to try and play around the frindges against the wrong team.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
By far the most disappointing thing is that the Bulls had nothing in attack. They barely made metres and we never allowed them to get territory until we gave away a penalty and let Steyn kick them into our 5m where they scored too easily. The goal defence was abysmal once again, how Fat Cat managed to let Hougaard slip away one will never know, to lose by a last minute maul try was not that surprising and I saw it coming as soon as Lopeti gave away the penalty.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Go you pink beauties. Played like shit but the defense was lots better.

As for Tahs, I really don't know what to say other than commiserations.
Come on say it, or I will.
TAHS SUCK LIKE A SUCKY THING.
There, I've said it.
How a team can convert a great scrum, decent lineout and reasonable breakdown work into creme brulee, without the crispy top.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
By far the most disappointing thing is that the Bulls had nothing in attack. They barely made metres and we never allowed them to get territory until we gave away a penalty and let Steyn kick them into our 5m where they scored too easily. The goal defence was abysmal once again, how Fat Cat managed to let Hougaard slip away one will never know, to lose by a last minute maul try was not that surprising and I saw it coming as soon as Lopeti gave away the penalty.
Boet your one eye was closed watching this one. Brutes looked much hungrier on attack when they did not opt for that up and unders. They knew they would break your defense in the end.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Boet your one eye was closed watching this one. Brutes looked much hungrier on attack when they did not opt for that up and unders. They knew they would break your defense in the end.
Paarl, pig's arse, mate. Bulls were not much hungrier, they were less sucky. I was there, and they played limited risk "hoof-ball" and waited for the Tahs to go full retard with their inane midfield kicks, and penalties within Steyn-radar range.
If the Tahs had a clue, they could have won. They had enough ball and field position to play a percentage game and take it. But they cannot.
They didn't, the Bulls waited for their chances and took them.
And, full credit to them, too.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)

Seriously..? I don't remember them actually doing anything noteworthy with the ball when they weren't putting toe to the ball which was almost always. Only made ground once 10m from the Tahs line which is a credit to your side but the defence was atrocious most of the time. That's why I said it was disappointing because you guys were going no where without penalties to get you the territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.