• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Chiefs - 2011R07

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Chiefs have been awful. Tahs just have had no continuity in their game b

Sivi looks listless. Knew I shoulda dumped him from my Fantasy team.

Beale has magic moments but needs to not chip kick everytime he gets in space. Teams seem to have learnt and you see sweepers covering it.

TPN should have been rested ages ago before he hurts himself again.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Turner replaced before Packofsalami. Injured?

McCutcheon is going better than vs the Cheetahs since replacing Waugh.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
Turner replaced before Packofsalami. Injured?

McCutcheon is going better than vs the Cheetahs since replacing Waugh.

Sorry. Can't agree. McCutcheon is very ordinary. Can't pilfer and no power at breakdown. Hope he improves from what I've seen.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
He got a pilfer just after he came on. Chiefs starting to break loose. Tabs might be saved by the Chiefs woeful kicking.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Masaga showing why I was an idiot to spend the extra moolah on Sivi in my Fantasy team.

Spewn

Alex Ross (28)
Get TPN off. He's stuffed. Where are the forward runners? The chiefs forwards carry the ball so much better. Get Burgess off on case he does another stupid kick again.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Gees I can see us getting five minutes of scrums here.

Those two misses from Delany are going to cost the Chiefs.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Scrum penalty and that's the game. Very messy.

The Tahs dodged a bullet there with a sloppy performance. Luckily for them the Chiefs were sloppier.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Dont want to dump on the Tahs victory, good for them and obviously those that turned out would be happy given the last performance at home but based on that performance I wouldnt get too excited. Looking forward to the Force v Tahs next time.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
The Chiefs had more than 80% of the ball in the second half. TPN played himself to a standstill.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
tahs had a good first 20 mins
but were outplayed by the worst performing team in new zealand the rest of the game
some good work by the front row, mowen, burgess, beale, carter, mitchel were good
special note to phil waugh: if your injured, sure go off the field> but it is UNACCEPTABLE for the captain to not finish the game> he has been doing this for the last few years (remember beau robinson) and if hes not fit enough to finish the game hes not fit enough to captain

Status
Not open for further replies.