• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Chiefs Super Rugby Rd 10, Fri 19 April 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
was just about to post that WorkingClassRugger. interesting how many players got personal best figures in defense this week, especially when noting Hooper was way down on his average tackles per game (7 this week, as opposed to average of 13/game) and how much better everyone says he played

Crashy

Arch Winning (36)
I have the Tahs to blame for my stonking hangover on Saturday. It made me realise how good life is when the Tahs have a goon win over (yet) another kiwi team. They will beat the bulls this weekend.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
was just about to post that WorkingClassRugger. interesting how many players got personal best figures in defense this week, especially when noting Hooper was way down on his average tackles per game (7 this week, as opposed to average of 13/game) and how much better everyone says he played

It emphasises the point Cheika made - that Hooper has been carrying others, and will do better when the others step up so he can focus on his own job.

Status
Not open for further replies.