• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Chiefs - Super Rugby RD6 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I think Horne's defensive woes are being a tiny bit exaggerated- sure hes slipping off a couple when he races up but watching him he still makes a lot of dominant hits and leads the line up well. Unless your Robbie Fruean or the like you probably don't want to mark him

Agree, I've seen him make some very dominant tackles as well as miss a few. People seem to focus on the ones he doesn't make rather than the ones he does. He isn't the only one missing tackles. He will come good, its only natural when you've had a few injuries like him to be a bit gun shy & really the only way to get through it all is to have more game time.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
He will come good, its only natural when you've had a few injuries like him to be a bit gun shy & really the only way to get through it all is to have more game time.

This is what I keep saying to myself but haven't seen any improvement so far..

I don't think he's missed a minute in 6 games, pretty impressive considering his history.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Horne was better on the weekend, it was his best outing of the year. Still not 30m runs and no missed tackles, but better.

Status
Not open for further replies.