• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Reds - Special General Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Table sounds great, put me down for 10..

Moses, Carolyn
Pete, Andreas
Adrian, Alexis, Rodney
Nick, Caroline, Alex

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Unfortunately I'm piking and will be watching the game at home with 3 - 4 friends and a BBQ. Had originally planned to head to the game, but been a bit sick last week or so.

Grandmaster Flash

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Bought four Category 2 tickets for $44 a piece. Had a look on the SFS map to see they're in one of the corners, exactly the same place where I paid $20 to sit at Suncorp last Sunday!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
it costs more to see an entertaining team like the Tahs.. though I got the $20 and at the SFS you can just sit wherever you feel like regardless... where about's are you? I'm in BAY 1

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
OK, Members Bar for the lucky ones beforehand, victory drinks at the Fox and Lion.

Notes to self. Wear a shirt with a collar so I don't get kicked out again. Avoid the short drunk bloke screaming abuse about the stinkin' Kiwi.

Grandmaster Flash

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Moses said:
it costs more to see an entertaining team like the Tahs.. though I got the $20 and at the SFS you can just sit wherever you feel like regardless... where about's are you? I'm in BAY 1

Bay 40, just round the corner, seems close enough for me to hurl abuse at you when the excitement-machine Reds cross for their 7th try and allow me to collect my $2001 for winning by 29?

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Looking forward to it, this 29 point victory would give you your first bonus point victory in ages..

@scarfie, where's the members bar?

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Moses said:
Table sounds great, put me down for 10. Moses, Carolyn, Pete, Andreas, Adrian, Alexis, Rodney, Nick, Caroline, Alex.

Table for after match beers at the Fox+Lion booked. We have Scarfie+Van the man+Moses+9 GTT groupies+me. Any other starters?

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Moses said:

If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

You basically walk through it to get to your seats in the members' area. But it's members (tickets) only.

Van and I might get there as late as 7pm. Just time for 2 quick ones before kick off. Definitely going to the F'n'L. Cheers, Lindo for the organisation skills.

On my roll call I still have to check off mark_s, the gambler, rugby rat, mr jinks, blue, and grandmaster.

H

hi-jinks

Scarfman said:
OK, Members Bar for the lucky ones beforehand, victory drinks at the Fox and Lion.

Notes to self. Wear a shirt with a collar so I don't get kicked out again. Avoid the short drunk bloke screaming abuse about the stinkin' Kiwi.

He's 6 foot that bloke. Bloody handsome too.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
OK, I'm off air from now to the game. I'm going to wear my stupid yellow bloody scarf so you'll know who I am. It's the one on the banner of this website. Lindommer will wear his.

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarn the Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs!

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
ah... I'll have a 2008 Tahs jersey on (pre Mazda sleeve sponsorship)
but you've got my mobile anyway and so does Lindy

R

Rugby Rat

Sorry I missed this one Will definately get to at least one home game.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Scarfman said:
Moses said:

On my roll call I still have to check off mark_s, the gambler, rugby rat, mr jinks, blue, and grandmaster.

Heh, I was there. I have a pretty deeply entrenched routine with a bunch of mates which I am reluctant to change while the tahs keep winning. Also, I am off grog at the mo so I didn't make it to the members bar.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Grandmaster Flash said:
Booze and food lines at the SFS were shocking. How hard is to get one of those quad-pour beer machines in there?

The best service was when they had plastic bottles, it was still shit beer, but at least you got it quick.

Sagerian

Allen Oxlade (6)
I was happy with the new drinks system at SFS til I saw the price tag.. $17-odd bucks for two bundys? wtf.....

Status
Not open for further replies.