• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Well done boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Whaaaat? Terrible for 15 minutes??? Fuck me with Inside Shouder's dick, I don't know what you're talking about. Terrible - awful, incompetent - for 80, mate.

Baabaa, I love you like a brother, you know that, but fuck congratulating the Wallabies on their RWC "effort".

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Well done to all the Australian Players involved in this world Cup. I am really proud of the effort you all put in.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Can I say as an All Black supporter, that I agree with what Barb is saying, ok ABs were better team, but that bis not to take away from Wallabies, you know sometimes you play well, other team just goes better, there bis no disgrace in that. And as someone who not really a QC (Quade Cooper) fan, I didn't think he went bad tonight.

Oldpig

Stan Wickham (3)
So are we happy our boys did their best? JOC (James O'Connor), perhaps if you had bothered to get out of bed and attend the official launch we may have done better ( its called attitude). QC (Quade Cooper), so did you forget to read Robbie's play book on your Twitter & Facebook accounts? Maybe you should have consulted "the man" as to what you should have done, or maybe you did and that explains why you are s#$%. SWB didn't last long and you guys are all best mates so what does that say about your commitment to the game. Can we please stop trying to pretend that having one or two super stars on the team will win us games, this is and has always been a 15 man game where everyone gives their all regardless. Tonight Australian Rugby put the individual ahead of the team, for the first time and paid the price. The AB's played as a team and they won, congratulations. Lets hope the french has one last game in them, otherwise next weeks game is going to a very boring (sorry AB's) event.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
So are we happy our boys did their best? JOC (James O'Connor), perhaps if you had bothered to get out of bed and attend the official launch we may have done better ( its called attitude). QC (Quade Cooper), so did you forget to read Robbie's play book on your Twitter & Facebook accounts? Maybe you should have consulted "the man" as to what you should have done, or maybe you did and that explains why you are s#$%. SWB didn't last long and you guys are all best mates so what does that say about your commitment to the game. Can we please stop trying to pretend that having one or two super stars on the team will win us games, this is and has always been a 15 man game where everyone gives their all regardless. Tonight Australian Rugby put the individual ahead of the team, for the first time and paid the price. The AB's played as a team and they won, congratulations. Lets hope the french has one last game in them, otherwise next weeks game is going to a very boring (sorry AB's) event.

What a load of absolute shit.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)

I think they always do their best. Its just not in a bloke who gets that far not to do his best. I think there's a difference between what you are physically capable of doing and what you are mentally up for on the night. Tonight we were not mentally up to producing to our potential. I think that is an issue for the coach - one would have hoped that as the years went by we would get to a point at which we were mentally up more often than not. That hasn't happened. Its never changed over 4 years we lack mental toughness.

Reactions: BPC
P

pete88

I do love your incoherent rants, not gonna lie.

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
We lost at catching the high ball and in the collisions. And we did so because the blacks were better. End of story. We can learn from it by heeding the advice of people like Dwyer, and we can choose not to bomb but we can't change history, and the team dynamic of synchronised support is one we don't have. Yet.

I was proud of our guys today, they played hard, and did so for the full 80. Blacks played superbly today, particularly in support. I could almost hear Bob Dwyer's mutters

Proud of you boys, you stood us proud this year and the future looks bright.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
We started poorly and got better but were never good enough on the night. A big effort was put in by all the boys. Like Barbarian, I'm disappointed but certainly believe our boys gave it their all and were outclassed by a very good All Black team.

Great efforts in particular by Ioane, Vickerman, Horwill, Moore, Pocock, Barnes, O'Connor, Horne, McCabe, Samo, Alexander, and Slipper. I thought these guys in particular gave it their all.

It's always tough to take a loss at a RWC, but that's life. Our boys tried hard and weren't good enough on the night.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Hey cyclo,

No Kiwis joining the forum tonight? That almost makes me sad. I was hoping that we'd get a run of gloating Kiwis, and banning them would be all the revenge we could expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.