• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I also know that the coaching structure will be complete with in the next 2 weeks just waiting on contracts to be signed off by the ARU and for foley to relocate which will be next week i think.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

W

Waylon

McMinimum always promised so much and was always injured.

Still, he is a good player and a welcome selection at the Force........I wonder how many games he will play?

The Force has enough useless backs without signing Packalani

Sidey is goneski? That won't help his baseball cap label and sales

Sidey must have gone fly in/fly out. He won't be playing super rugby will he?

M

Moono75

Everyone is talking MMM. Have I missed something, I haven't seen anything about him signing?

I like the look of Rory Walton. Gotta love a player that gives the opposition the 'don't argue'

Woodenspoon

Herbert Moran (7)
Meanwhile a little help from the fixture allows the Force not to play against two traditionally hard-to-beat sides such as the Auckland Blues and the Cape Stormers. Sounds good

T

TOCC

Injured...

Listen I like the bloke and he put in some awesome performances for the Reds, but he seems to have a bit of the Rocky Elsom aura about him. Ie talented but injury prone

Even in Japan he suffered some pretty serious injuries..

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
3M Will be fine. It's always our international 10 who goes down. Have we figured out who will be replacing Eberhson at 10 when he goes down?

T

tranquility

Godwin, SNK, Seymour

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Jeeez, the first option is alright although untested. Good luck with the other two.
You would be better off with either Saifoli or Volavola I would have thought.

T

tranquility

Injured.

Listen I like the bloke and he put in some awesome performances for the Reds, but he seems to have a bit of the Rocky Elsom aura about him. Ie talented but injury prone

Even in Japan he suffered some pretty serious injuries..

MMM has been more talented, and a better player than Rocky right back to the days that they played in the same Nudgee XV pack. He just needs to stay on the paddock.

P

Paradox

Chapman is probably the last physical Lock on the planet. He is the epitome of a LH lock. If you think Sharpey doesn't push in the scrum, he's Brad Thorn in comparison to Chapman.

Chapman is a very good lineout man, and makes his tackles etc. But he certainly does not "add bulk to a pack".

Agreed and you also just described Simmons.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
A colleague told me today that he heard Justin Turner has blown his knee out again and will need another reconstruction.

Sorry - just saw this. That's horrible news for the young bloke and since it is his 3rd one at age 22 one can only conclude that his body is not designed for pro rugby. Boy, he had promise; you should have seen him at the Oz Schools Championships in Canberra 5 years ago.

The young bloke must be shattered.

dave

Stan Wickham (3)
Jeeez, the first option is alright although untested. Good luck with the other two.
You would be better off with either Saifoli or Volavola I would have thought.
Godwin, although a definite talent had some shockers in the U20s. It must be noted however that he was coached by Nucifora (who in my opinion wasted talent with idiotic tactics). And SNK doesn't really go so well at FH, just ask the cardiff blues. He's much more of a FB. Not sure how he's gone since Wales though.

Status
Not open for further replies.