• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
It's funny how events play out.

I reckon if the force had of made the changes they are currently making at the end of 2010, than both O'Connor and Pocock would still be in the team. It took both these blokes leaving to do what was necessary to get them to stay..
If the aru hadnt force RG on the force in 2010 then yed maybe things would have been very different

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
It's funny how events play out.

I reckon if the force had of made the changes they are currently making at the end of 2010, than both O'Connor and Pocock would still be in the team. It took both these blokes leaving to do what was necessary to get them to stay..

Agree totally. I think I said at the time that events like this can be the catalyst for positive changes. A bit like when Barnes left QLD. Best thing that ever happened to them.

T

TOCC

If the aru hadnt force RG on the force in 2010 then yed maybe things would have been very different

oh please... RugbyWA has complete control over who they hire, the Force's problems in the player recruitment and retention department extend long before RG became coach.

canowindra

Frank Nicholson (4)
I have heard that The Force have signed John Grant; formerly of Eastwood & more recently of West Tigers. A pretty speedy outside back for them!

T

TOCC

He has such raw potential, size and speed, when i watched him he needed to fix up the 'technical' aspect of his game, maybe the NRL has helped in some regard..

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
He has such raw potential, size and speed, when i watched him he needed to fix up the 'technical' aspect of his game, maybe the NRL has helped in some regard..

He didn't play a single NRL game. He spent the year playing NSW Cup. He did score a lot of tries though.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
That's not a bad pickup. I said after the Shute Shield last year that I couldn't work out why a Super franchise hadn't picked him up. He's certainly got the size and the gas to play at a higher level than Sydney 1st Grade.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Im starting to like the look of the backline

9 Alby/sheehan
10 sais/godwin
11 Cummins
12 CTM/Stanly
13 Tupou/ Roselea
14 Grant/dellit
15 Mafi/SNK

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)

Ha, Willie Lose half way in "If he's not playing Super rugby by the end of the year I'll eat my hat"

Wonder how it tasted.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'd say he didn't write it, looks like a stitch up if you read on and see all the references to Lote Tuqiri..

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
I wonder if the force have talked to Rohan Saifoloi?

The tahs have gone with lane in the eps which might mean rohan will go elsewhere.

I reckon the force or rebels would be his best bet with a lack of established play makers ahead of him in the pecking order. Dont think the rebels have any spots left however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom