• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2022

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
he's just one man. Which backline is more exciting than that?

The one with Hamish Stewart and Josh Flook in the centres?

The one with Alex Newsome at fullback?

The one with Nick White at 9?

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Sitalecki Timani released because he’s an anti-vaxer.
Can I respectfully suggest that there is a significant difference between declining to take an experimental vaccine as part of an individual's "informed consent" decision and being an 'anti-vaxer' as this term is commonly used.
We have no idea what medical advice Sita may have or not received.
PS I have had 2 x AZ + Pfizer booster - but that was my decision. I respect the decision made by others.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Can I respectfully suggest that there is a significant difference between declining to take an experimental vaccine as part of an individual's "informed consent" decision and being an 'anti-vaxer' as this term is commonly used.
We have no idea what medical advice Sita may have or not received.
PS I have had 2 x AZ + Pfizer booster - but that was my decision. I respect the decision made by others.

No. Not here.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
A lesson in going off too early - what so you don’t ever comment on Current state of play because the situation ‘could’ change

i guess we can’t all be Nostradamus!!!
I try not to be so definitive on something clearly so fluid.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Anyone know Reesjan PASITOAS heritage ? Born in Perth but wondering heritage

He has Niuean heritage from his father Tongia, and from his mother Alexandra, German heritage.

Born (or at least raised) in WA, he played his junior rugby with Perth-Bayswater (I believe his mum also took up playing women's club rugby to learn about her son's sport).

He got a three-year scholarship to Nudgee in Qld and was then picked up by the Brumbies.

Re-poached back to WA by the Force ahead of Super Rugby Pacific starting.

Rebel man

Peter Johnson (47)
He has Niuean heritage from his father Tongia, and from his mother Alexandra, German heritage.

Born (or at least raised) in WA, he played his junior rugby with Perth-Bayswater (I believe his mum also took up playing women's club rugby to learn about her son's sport).

He got a three-year scholarship to Nudgee in Qld and was then picked up by the Brumbies.

Re-poached back to WA by the Force ahead of Super Rugby Pacific starting.
Watched The Season on Kayo when he was playing at Nudgee his parents were on it and they talked about flying to Qld for the games and how the mum started playing. Always thought that level of support was pretty cool from the parents

Tazzmania

Charlie Fox (21)
Not unexpected with Reejan now being first choice and Poolman and Parata likley to step up next year to the first team squad

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
I hope we get to see more of these fitness updates.
Bo Abra has been most impressive during his journey to recovery.
The strength and conditioning team at the WF appear to be a talented and dedicated crew.