• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force V Reds 5th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Didn't struggle to beat the Force second time around though
True they also had no problem beating the reds first time round......your point?

Even rebels fans will say they have had a tough season, that the team has struggled and that the game against the reds would e up there for there worst game of the season.

1 game does not make or break a team we shall see on Saturday.

M

Moono75

Revenge tastes sweeter when served up cold.

This week, the Reds will clinically dismantle the Force and stick the stiletto between the third or fourth ribs with a sly grin to boot.

Stiletto......your saying the Reds players are now cross dressers? :p

T

tranquility

If we end up beating the Force on the ladder, that would be a monumental head-pharq.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
If we end up beating the Force on the ladder, that would be a monumental head-pharq.
For that to happen the reds would need to win both of their 2 remaining games (last one against the tahs) with a least 1bonus point and for the force to lose both not getting a losing bonus point in either.

Seems very unlikely.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
And if they both finish on the same points (reds win both games no bonus points to either team)the force would still finish higher due to a better win loss ratio.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Hey can any of my WA brothers (or sisters) help me out here with ticketing advice for the game?

My folks are caravanning around this great land and have just arrived in Perth. Just looking at tickets on Ticketmaster for them and the cheapest I can see are about $40 a pop up the front in the southern stand. Am I doing something wrong or is that right?

If that's as cheap as they come, how good are the seats? Should they stump up a bit more for good seats if its going to be an expensive night anyway?

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
The southern end is where the shed is an can get a bit roudy but is lots of fun. There is standing room and no allocated seating. Thought they where about $35 each.

If you want to be under cover go for the Eastern stand which is the new stand you can see on TV they are about 60-80.

Otherwise stick to general admission in the shed it's still good viewing but depends if they like to be side on or not.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
The southern end is where the shed is an can get a bit roudy but is lots of fun. There is standing room and no allocated seating. Thought they where about $35 each.

If you want to be under cover go for the Eastern stand which is the new stand you can see on TV they are about 60-80.

Otherwise stick to general admission in the shed it's still good viewing but depends if they like to be side on or not.

Thanks Gaffa, I'll give them the good oil. I'd say they'll want a seat and probably not too rowdy so maybe a stand ticket will be the go.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Thanks Gaffa, I'll give them the good oil. I'd say they'll want a seat and probably not too rowdy so maybe a stand ticket will be the go.
There is also the Northern end, again not side on bit allocated seating not under cover and less rowdy hope they enjoy the game!(but not because the reds win ;) )

M

Moono75

There is also the Northern end, again not side on bit allocated seating not under cover and less rowdy hope they enjoy the game!(but not because the reds win ;) )

The Sheds the Northern end. Other than that Scoey the 2 big screens at the ground mean you can get a good view of the action wherever you sit.

M

Moono75

Guess what QLD.....the Badger will be back for this game :D

46650028.jpg

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Reds:

1. Ben Daley
James Hanson
James Slipper
Rob Simmons