• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Why is Tom Carter unpickable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Trying to get a reaction from Reds fans. I got a thingy for doing the same to the tahs. Or does it only apply to non-NSW posters?

Anyway this Carter arguement is essentially Tahs fans arguing why he is better then Fainga'a and Reds fans arguing the opposite. Which is the basis of a lot of the selection threads of late, the bias is ruining many topics.

tigerland you're much too sensitive. We're allowed to tell jokes. It's only when it gets mean that we get carded. :)

I got accused of shit stirring in the Who Will You Support thread for suggesting the Reds deserved to win the comp. Sheesh. People must want me banned!

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
tigerland you're much too sensitive. We're allowed to tell jokes. It's only when it gets mean that we get carded. :)

I got accused of shit stirring in the Who Will You Support thread for suggesting the Reds deserved to win the comp. Sheesh. People must want me banned!

I got carded for something far less and few others have as well, just sayin. But that's not for this thread so end of that matter

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Groucho had a gentle lend of you, whereas you tried to start a flame war with half the forum. I think the difference is clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.