• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Winter Tour; Wallabies v France Wednesday 7 July, Brisbane

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
My knowledge of GPS systems would be ahead of 99.9% of people - I sell these systems for a job. The US air force reference was a bit tongue in cheek tbf, but they have a considerable history of collateral damage from their weapons systems that were promoted as absolute precision, and then ended up landing in a hospital 500m from their intended target.
Seems Banks was using the same GPS system on his first kick

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Jeez crap start by the Wallabies, missed a penalty kick for touch, followed by poor defence off a scrum and then losing a scrum on their own feed.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
If you can't understand the difference between collateral damage and the accuracy of a system then I guess go for it.

Back to the rugby.

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Some real stupidity there instead of clearing from a solid scrum just had to try and be tricky.....came back to bite them

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Tell you what, I'd be on a PIP plan if I failed to do the most basic tasks at work. No idea how Banks and To'omua get away with it.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Some real stupidity there instead of clearing from a solid scrum just had to try and be tricky...came back to bite them

Didn't look like they were trying to be tricky, ball shot out from the locks feet which indicates they were under pressure and struggling to get a leg free to rake it back..

maxdacat

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Didn't look like they were trying to be tricky, ball shot out from the locks feet which indicates they were under pressure and struggling to get a leg free to rake it back..

I thought it looked very solid and they seemed to just try to hold it in for no reason....looks like they have tightened up though :)

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
One minute it feels like the '91 Wallabies, the next it looks like Ivory Coast and I'm hoping Simon Culhane isn't being trotted out.