• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Your Most Despised Test Rugby Side

Your Most Despised Test Rugby Side

• Ireland

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • France

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • South Africa

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Scotland

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • England

Votes: 41 62.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Wales

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Derpusland

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Where’s the lack of hatred for Ireland? They’ve turned into the most arrogant side in world rugby based on playing shit box-kick rugby and importing Aussies and New Zealanders, yet claiming it’s all to do with systems and centralization.
Totally agree. My first vote. Everything about this team sucks ballz. Jonny Sexton, the turncoat poaches, everything.

My other vote went to the frankenmess pisstakers Japan. Gaijin mercenaries on tourist visas taking the residency loophole, setting it on fire and running with it. The botoxed ballsack of World Rugby.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
the kiwis (arrogance)
UDl.gif

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
It has to be France right? At least for this world cup. Lock up foreign talent in their shitty league and, along with Japan, destabilize the player market to the detriment of most other rugby playing nations in doing so

Proceed to waltz around stating outright that their players are the best players to ever play. When they lose its only because 'x' player wasn't playing which is convenient because they seemingly only field their best team once a decade.

Can't forget to mention the French spooging their corruption juice all over World Rugby. Hell, how'd they even end up with this RWC?

All Black fans are pretty unbearable but at least the All Blacks are a legitimately great team unlike some fucken frankensteinian import monster in the vein of Ireland, Japan or Scroteland. The arrogance not enough to push them ahead of the French (just).

Last edited:

dru

Tim Horan (67)
The one team I like to see beaten is the All Blacks. Strangely though, as long as we are not playing them and as it isn't the RC, I'd hope to see them pushing through, as long as it is on a different pathway to the final than the Wallabies. If they are destined to meet us before the final, then I'll be barracking for any team they are up against.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It has to be France right? At least for this world cup. Lock up foreign talent in their shitty league and, along with Japan, destabilize the player market to the detriment of most other rugby playing nations in doing so

Proceed to waltz around stating outright that their players are the best players to ever play. When they lose its only because 'x' player wasn't playing which is convenient because they seemingly only field their best team once a decade.

Can't forget to mention the French spooging their corruption juice all over World Rugby. Hell, how'd they even end up with this RWC?

All Black fans are pretty unbearable but at least the All Blacks are a legitimately great team unlike some fucken frankensteinian import monster in the vein of Ireland, Japan or Scroteland. The arrogance not enough to push them ahead of the French (just).
I get all this but they also deserved to win in 2011 so I'd like to see them win (if not us). After their 1 win they can fuck right off though.

Also, they've dominated the u20s for a while now, so they do deserve it.

Doritos Day

Johnnie Wallace (23)
I get all this but they also deserved to win in 2011 so I'd like to see them win (if not us). After their 1 win they can fuck right off though.

Also, they've dominated the u20s for a while now, so they do deserve it.
If France win they will have thoroughly deserved it but the carry on (not even from them, but 'general' rugby fans) will be nauseating. It already is tbh, everyone knows they're a good side with lots of depth but they only have one 6N title from this era...

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
FFS wft is going on here, Derpusland is more despised than Ireland, France and Scotland combined!

If this pole were in NZ fairly sure that Ire would be battling it out at the top with England.

Yet here, England running away with the pole. No surprise really, the poms and the aussies have always been oil and water. Bit of history there.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
England might become slightly more likeable, with "Armless" Owen trying to remove someone's head with his shoulder yet again against Wales. Now I wonder how they'll mitigate this one down to "limp lettuce leaf" flagellation level.

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Ireland and England by far.

Some of the recent victim complex by *some* Bok fans is pretty grating but every fanbase has their muppets.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Lol @Wallaby Man , I think it pretty unfair to judge any nation on the tiny percentage of so called fans that come online. Would we see even 1/1000 rugby fans that actually go online. By gee I a kiwi and see some doozies from kiwis, well and Aussies, Poms etc etc, just the omline community, and unfortunately a vast majority of so called press are just tro;; who want clickbait.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Easily South Africa for me. A complex that they believe they are the worlds greatest rugby nation, they might also be the worst set of fans online and the media can be insufferable.
At least most of their trolling is in Afrikaans.

Penriff_boy

Billy Sheehan (19)
South Africa by a long way. Their team play dirty , and their supporters all seem to have a massive inferiority complex

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
For me at the moment it's SA, they don't actually watch any rugby but think they know how they will go. Already talking about the rematch with Ireland in the final when they need to get past France first. And Ireland need to get past NZ which is not an easy feat.

I could understand SH teams not liking how Ireland play, but most Irish fans are not going around saying they will win the cup. Might change if they pass the quarters, but they at least have respect for the next match and not thinking to far ahead. One game off equaling the World record and not a mention of it.