• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2021

Jeeper

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Apparently Young Tonumaipea signed from the Gold Coast Titans.
Makes a bit of sense, turned down an offer from the Titans with no announcement with another club. He’s a competitor, I don’t know where he would fit in at the Rebels but he does sport a decent stache

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Makes a bit of sense, turned down an offer from the Titans with no announcement with another club. He’s a competitor, I don’t know where he would fit in at the Rebels but he does sport a decent stache

He is a wing, Koroibete replacement maybe?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
As QLD as Will Genia, Samu Kerevi and Liam Wright.

Grew up and educated in Victoria. That’s pretty Victorian to me.

Is a leaguie through and through tho.

I wasn't claiming them as "Brisbane boys" though...

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
in the loosest sense of the word

Reg surely you understand that the rugby community in Melbourne (i.e. those who've bled for the code wayyyy before the Rebels ever came to town) are rightly proud of any and every professional player who learned their football in the clubs and schools down here? I remember following Tamaiti Horua back in high school, only because he was a local.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
From Rebel Twitter:
Young Tonumaipea is coming home. We’re thrilled to announce Young has signed a two-year deal with the Rebels.
We can’t wait to see the impact Young will make in our game and across the Melbourne community. Please welcome our newest Rebel!

Pone's Mullet

Alex Ross (28)
Will he play wing or centre do you think?

From Rebel Twitter:
Young Tonumaipea is coming home. We’re thrilled to announce Young has signed a two-year deal with the Rebels.
We can’t wait to see the impact Young will make in our game and across the Melbourne community. Please welcome our newest Rebel!