• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BLR

Perth has no right to that Zimbabwean Queenslander....

Look at Pocock when he joined the Force and when he left. I think credit should be taken. We pretty much raised him and the Brumbies cherry picked him like a vulture. ;)

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Look at Pocock when he joined the Force and when he left. I think credit should be taken. We pretty much raised him and the Brumbies cherry picked him like a vulture. ;)

He was pretty good when he came across....... maybe not George Smith good, but the Brumbies turned him into a World Rugby Player of the Year nominee.......... it's not something that would've happened playing for the cellar dwellers out west.

:cool:

Anyways, Rebels thread.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Cryptic tweet from Panda. Either something is happening arbitration-wise at 16:00 AEST or he is messing with our heads.
ed284a19f315139e0f2174aca8d21102.jpg

D

daz

All, just a fair warning: Should the arbitration news be bad news for the Force, any Rebels fan spotted gloating or being provocative after the announcement will be banned for life. No exceptions.

Lets be classy and supportive.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
All, just a fair warning: Should the arbitration news be bad news for the Force, any Rebels fan spotted gloating or being provocative after the announcement will be banned for life. No exceptions.

Lets be classy and supportive.

Not being a supporter of either franchise, although strangely of both ;) , I am impartial and am happy to smite anyone.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
It sounds harsh but what happens to their squad? Who can we sign? I think the ARU have fucked up big time here as they should have focused on keeping a presence in Victoria and Western Australia and now they have abandoned the West. What is going to happen to all the boys in the Force development pathways? Are they going to stick with the game or get a shot somewhere?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
It sounds harsh but what happens to their squad? Who can we sign? I think the ARU have fucked up big time here as they should have focused on keeping a presence in Victoria and Western Australia and now they have abandoned the West. What is going to happen to all the boys in the Force development pathways? Are they going to stick with the game or get a shot somewhere?

Pretty poor timing to post this, mate. Really.

Reactions: Tex

James Pettifer

Jim Clark (26)

Perhaps we wait a week or two out of respect before planning on plundering the corpse of WA rugby.

I am sure most of the players have their plan B worked out and we will find out soon.

For the moment let's support our WA friends in this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.