• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2011 G&GR Sydney Christmas get-together drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
The Christmas pissup in 2010 seemed to be missed by a few who had competing engagements on the night. Sooo, this year I'm getting in early:
BLOCK OUT ANYTHING ELSE ON MONDAY, 19 DECEMBER.
Show this to your spouses/partners/employers/potential interrupters/whomever. As usual it will be at an appropriate venue, ie, an establishment with bloody good beer on tap.

In 2010 we were graced with Paris Tah's attendance, all the way from Paris; who's going to win the award for the longest travel this year? Thomo? Langers? Nusadan? Joe Mac? Rustycruiser? Apart from international visitors, all those far-flung members of the G&GR Australian community: organise a meeting in Sydney that week. Or do the right thing and visit your long-suffering Sydney rellies before Christmas.

The venue will be announced shortly and attendance will be called for closer to the date.

Lindommer (the self-appointed Sydney social secretary, a lofty title bestowed by cyclopath)

THE LIST OF ATTENDEES
Lindommer
Cyclopath
Scarfman
Barbarian
Moses
DPK
Fatprop
Matty_k
7pointdropgoal??
Gibbo??
Waratahjesus??
NTA - rumoured
Blue - hopefully??

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
In 2010 we were graced with Paris Tah's attendance, all the way from Paris; who's going to win the award for the longest travel this year? Thomo? Langers? Nusadan? Joe Mac? Rustycruiser?

Shock candidate from left field - may be me. Need to wait for school touring band to confirm dates and I may be joining you (until 7:30pm) all the way from USA and Israel!

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Shock candidate from left field - may be me. Need to wait for school touring band to confirm dates and I may be joining you (until 7:30pm) all the way from USA and Israel!

Need a hand with fake age IDs?

For myself, I'm in Oz now for few weeks, alas I don't think I'd be back again here so soon afterwards...that day will see me being busy preparing for a white Xmas in Bavaria...and will then be raising a stein there to you guys!

Gibbo

Ron Walden (29)
Sydney Christmas Drinks

Anything on the books?

Suggested date: 23rd December - 5:00pm

location - Australian Hotel - The Rocks.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I have a feeling there's a thread up already and the date is a bit earlier (although the 23rd suits me fine, I get back from Mexico that morning!)

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I can't find it either, oh well, if there's nothing previously organised, I'm in!

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
It's on the books, Lindommer is the man. Monday 19th I believe at venue TBA.
Threads now merged.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Damn whoever found this thread with the original date :crybaby

I can't make the 19th as I'll be sinking coronas/tecates/sols on a beach in Mexico.

Now seeing as you all feel so sorry for me, how about a change of date to when I get back - the 23rd? :thumb

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Yourmatesam,
I'd be happy for a road trip from wagga and back if you want to share the driving with someone...

Status
Not open for further replies.