• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2011 S15 Semi Stormers vs Saders @ Newlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Anyone else reckon the Stormers go off their feet at most breakdowns? With those charges into the ruck? I don't mind them, that's how rugby should be played but it's illegal.

Having a look at the last couple of breakdowns I'd agree they do this a bit, I think all teams do it from time to time, but your right.

R

Richard D. James

Stuck on the wing. Some poor selections from the Stormers for this game.

M

Moono75

.....very much a case of....anything you can do....we can do better. Saders clincial. Will the travel finally catch up with them next week in the final. A Bazillion kilometres gotta wear you down at some stage.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
.....very much a case of....anything you can do....we can do better. Saders clincial. Will the travel finally catch up with them next week in the final. A Bazillion kilometres gotta wear you down at some stage.

The travel is the only thing I'm concerned about aswell as the Reds team itself.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Surprised, I thought the scoreline for this game would've been as tight as a fishes arse, happy to see it as it is though.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Crusaders' ruck work is quite incredible. They get to the breakdown so quickly and are really efficient in clean outs. What a luxury to be a halfback playing behind a pack like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.