• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 IRB Junior World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
That's just disgraceful kicking, seriously not acceptable at this level. I've seen better kickers in u15s.

Just started watching. I can't believe they even kept Godwin at 10 after the first match, terrible goal kicker. Such incredibly poor technique guaranteeing that hook. His confidence must be pretty low so that can't help. Hope he has a good moment in open play to build himself up.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Let see how Matty Lucas goes.

A long way out... (too far at 52m) but a better strike than the other bloke

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
So if we picked a decent kicker we'd be leading.. ffs when is Australian rugby going to wake up. Pick the best kicker you can find first, then decide what position he can play and teach him rugby skills afterwards. Kicking is too important.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
France behind by 1 point and 1 man and decide to go for touch, I pity the fool.

The maul got pulled out by that guy on the side, totally offside. lol. The first one I mean.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Thanks fellas, keep the updates coming...I'm at the moment being reduced to watching live streaming of Argie Jaguars vs Russia!

Status
Not open for further replies.