• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Game 2 New Zealand vs Australia - 25 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Dagg is doing his up most to kick the ball away almost as much as Barnes. The AB back line is making poor decisions with ball in hand, multiple players deciding not to pass when they should. Sonny playing like two years ago, 1 hand dribble. He drew a player instead of passed when he had numbers outside him. The entire team is playing far too impatiently which is a shame coz shag is going to tell them to tighten it up for the second half, ideally it would be the other way around.

Australia, well in it, much much better than last week in the forwards. I think Barnes is really letting you down.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Would love a big guy midfield just to hit the ball up and settle it down sometimes.

Hope Robbie subs Barnes later if he continues on his current track, but I suspect he will sub Cooper.

crangs81

Larry Dwyer (12)
The scrambling defence has been very good for the Wallabies. All the half breaks have been tidied up well and early. The speed of ball has improved a shitload from last week as well though that was hardly difficult to beat. Glad to see them playing with a bit of mongrel to be honest. Making the AB's work hard for every point

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Would love a big guy midfield just to hit the ball up and settle it down sometimes.

Hope Robbie subs Barnes later if he continues on his current track, but I suspect he will sub Cooper.
Cummins!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Yeah, Timani has aimed up.

Wish we had a long kicker in the side to get some of that territory.

Nic White?

Indeed, this would help a great deal. AB's have Dagg, Carter and arguably Smith. Barnes is more of a 'stabber' (not psychotic, well maybe, who knows) than a punter. Quade needs to tell him to scram and take control.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Bit of a problem being 0-9 down, not sure whether to take the points if on offer or go for tries..

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Here's a joke: Kiwi commentator interviewed by ABC Grandstand radio at around 2:30 this arvo: "What sort of reception will Quade get tonight"? Kiwi commentator: "Well if he makes a mistake he will get booed, just like if Dan Carter makes a mistake, the Aussie fans would boo him".....What a wanker!!

Status
Not open for further replies.