• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Game 2 New Zealand vs Australia - 25 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

crangs81

Larry Dwyer (12)
Talk up their defence during the half time break, they proceed to take a steaming dump on my words....

Scotty

David Codey (61)
How many offsides and forward passes are the ABs getting away with? Meanwhile we get penalised for it.

Skewed reffing in this game.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Forward pass from Carter but great play besides that. I don't think many teams in the world would stop roll on like that.

Put the try down to Dagg's punt down the line and Barnes woeful return.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Higgers has been replaced by Samo. He has been a passenger for most of the game and well deserved to be subbed off.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
ABs obviously don't throw forward passes, as I've seen a plethora tonight, and Owens and his two assistants have missed them!

sooty

Stan Wickham (3)
Surely this weak effort from Australia must force not just player changes but coaching changes as well. How the hell Blades can be marketing manager at Waratahs to ass coach at wallabies has got me stuffed. Austnare tactically poor and lack and genuine line break plays. Get mckenzie into coach this side and end the careers of Horne, Ashley cooper,Beale now. What is worse Mitchell lasts 28 minutes- great selection that one.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Suspect Owens is only reffing one side right now.

Sharpe was no way near offside. No wonder he blew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.