• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Round 4 Game 2 Australia vs Argentina - 15 Sep

Who will win 2012 Rugby Championship Round 4 Game 2 between ARG and AUS?

• The Men In Gold – Australia

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Los Pumas – Argentina

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
It's time for subs. Beale should come on and play 10 for Cooper and Sheehan should com on at 9 for Phipps.

codex156

Stan Wickham (3)
What is the Australian defense doing? They are drifting off tackles and applying no pressure on the high kicks. They have to hit the Agentinian players alot harder to drive them backwards and gain momentum

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Flower of Scotland is running through my head randomly........

6-16 Argies. 55min in.

Argies nearly through up the guts. Loved Diggers' attitude to run it all the way but to no avail a penalty was called.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
toe in touch. i'm not complaining, they deserved that try!
i noticed Phipps' double pump as well. not a large one, but it does just slow down that split second.
Quade is getting worse and worse.
Deans sureeeellyyy gone after the RC (not that i blame him!)

codex156

Stan Wickham (3)
It's the Argies passion that is winning the clash at the moment but they need to maintain this pace which has always been their problem, they tire from around the 60 minute mark and then Australia should rise to the occasion

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think the pumas would be a different team if Graham Henry was not involved. But You could see this coming from the start of the comp with the pumas giving AB Saffas a good run.....and well the wallabies are just fucked.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Curse of the captain?

Argentina are tiring. Can the Wallabies lift the pace of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.