• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2013 Super Rugby Final - CHIEFS v BRUMBIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
What the hell are you on about? Go back and read what I wrote again.

I never insinuated that people wished the Brumbies to lose, I have no idea where you pulled that one from. My comments were more aimed at the lynching of Nic White.

I done arguing with a brick wall.

I would suggest that is you that is being "over the top" and "ridiculous". I've never said that I "question Nic White's ability to step up into a gold jersey", I commented on his performance in one match.

Just because someone has a different viewpoint than you doesn't necessarily make them wrong. Perhaps it is you that is wrong.

Similarly "arguing with a brick wall" is an inflammatory comment. Again, perhaps it is you that is wrong.

D

daz

Re: White and Mogg. They both had poor games, but that does not take away from their exceptional form this year. They are young and will both bounce back even hungrier.

I did worry that those kind of poor decisions under pressure would not be great to take into a Wallabies side that is constantly under pressure, but on reflection (using a cricketing analogy) at least they got out playing their shots.

I agree that the Brumbies probably ran out of steam in the second half, but gee, how good were the Chiefs to recognise that and crank it up a notch?

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
I would suggest that is you that is being "over the top" and "ridiculous". I've never said that I "question Nic White's ability to step up into a gold jersey", I commented on his performance in one match.

Just because someone has a different viewpoint than you doesn't necessarily make them wrong. Perhaps it is you that is wrong.

Similarly "arguing with a brick wall" is an inflammatory comment. Again, perhaps it is you that is wrong.

Apparently trying to disengage from an argument twice isn't clear enough. Go and read what both you and I have said and please don't bring it up again.

Chiefton

Herbert Moran (7)
Completely shot today at work. Still on cloud nine so anything I say, do or think now will be very biased ;)

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
I saw George Smith in the Top League final in January, was wearing the Brumbies jersey and he saw. Bought the Suntory scarf before that game, looks like I'll have to find a way to watch more of their games for the next three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.