• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2013 Super Rugby Semi Final - Bulls vs Brumbies

Who will be playing the Super Rugby Grand Final against a team from NZ?

• Bulls

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Brumbies

Votes: 25 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
Massive steal by Sio stopping a probing Bulls attack in Brumbies territory dead in its tracks. Mogg clears. Brumbies win line out. TK another great run. Great period of pressure ends with a To'omua grubber going too far and grounded. Kickbot having a break while players run around him. Big accidental hip from own player. 45secs left. SA fans v quiet.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Brumbies are just playing smarter finals footy, I'm not surprised. However it is interesting to watch. It's not an easy job to do.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
Brumbies backs, minus the halves, have been really good. Forward pack is excellent so far. Halves are mediocre, Bernie will be giving them a chat.

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
Bulls could not boot that ball to get to the changing rooms fast enough.
How good have the Brumbies forwards been so far? Great to see the Bulls fwds going backwards in both scrums and mauls.

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
8-9 phases of pressure from the Bulls. Big start from them in the 2h. TMO decision. George S - massive try saver. No try. Nick WHite cameo at the end to ensure the 'no try' ruling. Irrespective, Bulls awarded an offside penalty which Kickbot converts. 16-14. 43mins.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies doing great but we know how three games in SA can go terribly wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
Signature steal by George S. To'omua nice little run but 50/50 pass to CL ruled as a knock on by SA ref #1.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies with a scrum in the zone. Can they win another penalty?

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
Ooh. Another scrum. This time inside the Bulls 22. Bulls scrum crunched yet again. Penalty to Brumbies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Lilo having a great night with the boot. Now it 14 19 brumbies

Status
Not open for further replies.