• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2013 Super Rugby Semi Final - Bulls vs Brumbies

Who will be playing the Super Rugby Grand Final against a team from NZ?

• Bulls

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Brumbies

Votes: 25 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies have a go but get pushed into touch. Bulls with a line out 7m out. pressure on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Fardy rips the ball and brumbies on attack. Another turnover for the bulls and fardy charges down ball dead.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wow. A bulls player on the bench purposely touches the ball and the brumbies win a penalty.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Tomane harshly penalised as there was no ruck. Bulls players of their feet. Bulls turn down 3 to go for a try. Kick to touch. On second thougths fair enough. Tomane was offside.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The bulls going of their feet at every ruck diving over the ball to prevent the turnover. Mowen should have a word.

Bulls probably should of taken the 3. Brumbies scrum after a forward pass

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Bulls turn down another 3 going of a try and the butcher the line out.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wow. Now a drop goal attempt. The bulls have lost the plot surely. This is unbelievable

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Brumbies need to hold on to the ball and have some possession. They haven't seen much of it this half

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Fardy strait in the side of the maul. Wow. They turn down another 3. This is amazing. Mind boggling.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The brumbies are In this game. 1 point in it 6 min to go. Thy have a chance to win this game. They need to hold the ball now and have a go.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The tide has turned in the scrum. Bulls get the penalty and finally go for the 3. If stein kicks this the brumbies will need a try.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Here we go 35 out. Brumbies need to hold the bloody ball and put pressure on! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.