• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2015 IRB Junior Rugby World Cup - Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Not good for Aus, They have just been pushed off their own ball CONVINCINGLY, Japan take the ball and across goes the 9untouched.

Big dramas for the Aus forwards, they are getting smashed all over the park.

Japan 15 knocks it over from out wide, now 23-21 to Aus

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Need some changes up front and in the halves. Aus scrum goes very quickly ni and out after their last effort, Half then throws a meter behind the ten who is already on the backfoot. winger trucks it up, pinged for no release

Aus in strife!

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Another mess from Aus, won the lineout, halfback box kicks it 10 meters out, only to be called back out on the full. Aus needed 40 meters there to release the pressure valve, got 0. Change for Aus, looks like McCalman on

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Japan rolling maul made 15 looked like crashing over, but somehow spun and an Aus player got in there and held it up, Aus scrum 10 out from their line.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Deegan and Kellaway on for Aus. Off lineout win, Redden charges 20 meters upfield, brilliant run.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Aus make great meters, ball lost, Japan lose it, Aus scrum 30 out. Ball control, in what look like dry conditions, has been horrendous from Aus.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Aus take a quick throw off a kick, 15 runs upfield, throws wild pass out wide, to no-one, winger spins to collect and guess what, knocks on!!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Is it still Nucifora on at halfback or has Tuttle come on?

Sounding very much like Mitch Short shouldn't have been left out of the squad.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Japan Penalty, tries the chip kick with the advantage, nothing happening, Japan taking the shot.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
I think it is still 9, however I am glancing away from the screen while I pretend to work. so a change could have been made

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
Decent work from the kick off from Redden, pressures japan into bad clearing kick Aus lineout 30 out. Big L Tui charging through the mid field and try to Aus from the 9 sniping off the quick ruck

@braveheart, appears Nucifora is still on

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
I can't quite tell what just happened. Deegan cleared from the kick off, Japan winger caught the ball and literally ran through the entire Aus forward pack down the left touch line and has scored in the corner.

That must count as 8 missed tackles, he never even looked off balance.

Japan conversion from the sideline now.

Conversion over. This 15 from Japan can kick them from everywhere!

Aus 30, Japan 33

Kellaway and Redden looking better in the centres deegan looking very controlled at 10, but the forwards are a disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.