• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2015S15 SA vs NZ matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Jaysus. Stomps. Can't build pressure with a tin of beans for a midnight snack this lot. Couple of phases and all that comes out is a smelly fart.

Kolbe is simply too small and he looks petrified.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Awful referring. The Stormers are getting screwed. At least 5 blatantly bad decision. Hot in attack and Perenara lies over the rick, grabs it then loses it forward but then pings the Stomps for holding?

This is the most inept referee I have seen in a very very long time.

I don't like the Stomps on a good day but this is the worst case of a ref fucking a team over that I have seen for a very long time.

This is absolutely awful reffing that is costing a team a game more than anything I have seen in years.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Kolbe is simply too small and he looks petrified.

For a 75kg bloke in a 90+kg bloke's game reckon he goes alright, certainly not lacking in ticker based on tonight's performance. Stormers pull another 3 back, 25-20 with 5 to play. Horrorcanes seem to have gone awol these last 30-odd.......

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
For a 75kg bloke in a 90+kg bloke's game reckon he goes alright, certainly not lacking in ticker based on tonight's performance. Stormers pull another 3 back, 25-20 with 5 to play. Horrorcanes seem to have gone awol these last 30-odd...

Refs keeping them nicely in the game.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
wft was Beaugen doing, shit kicks to nowhere gifting back more possession.

Storm screwed by that missed knock on and ensuing try down the other end.

Pollard/D'Allende/de Villiers/Le Roux/Habana/JP Pietersen, that could be a terrifying backline at RWC, here's hoping they stuff it up by picking a crappy halfback. Hougaard or Pienaar?

Awful referring. The Stormers are getting screwed.

this is the worst case of a ref fucking a team over that I have seen for a very long time.

This is absolutely awful reffing that is costing a team a game more than anything I have seen in years.
Look, if you've got a point to make just spit it out. No need to be all cryptic and vague here on the internet.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
wft was Beaugen doing, shit kicks to nowhere gifting back more possession.

Storm screwed by that missed knock on and ensuing try down the other end.

Pollard/D'Allende/de Villiers/Le Roux/Habana/JP Pietersen, that could be a terrifying backline at RWC, here's hoping they stuff it up by picking a crappy halfback. Hougaard or Pienaar?

Look, if you've got a point to make just spit it out. No need to be all cryptic and vague here on the internet.
Sorry. Did I say the ref was awful? :)

All sign point to Fourie du Preez at halfback.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oh SHIT. I forgot about him. This is all becoming a bit ominous.

Hang on, what about the quota, don't be racist now. Yeah, definitely need to biff some guys out of the team due to the colour of their skin in order to select some other blokes based on the colour of their skin.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Oh SHIT. I forgot about him. This is all becoming a bit ominous.

Hang on, what about the quota, don't be racist now. Yeah, definitely need to biff some guys out of the team due to the colour of their skin in order to select some other blokes based on the colour of their skin.

Only you here can say that and get away with it!

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Is the Stormers 12 Scottish eligible? Wouldn't mind that in my side at all.

Edit: Woops. Thought Jones was in 12. NVM.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Stormers robbed. Canes with lazy running, offside, laying all over the rucks(mainly Frank's ) they scored a great try that I thought was from an illegal turnover. Playing the half back and the other try off a scrum that the canes were going backwards, bored in and got away with it and managed to. Score. Really unlucky stormers. I thought they played really well some great backs in that side not to mention beasts up front.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Canes should of defiantly seen a yellow card with the repeated infringements in the second half as well

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I do think world rugby need to look Into teams scoring of scruns clearly going backwards and boring in calapsing ect. The penalty should be awarded to the dominant scrum

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)

I don't like the Stomps on a good day but this is the worst case of a ref fucking a team over that I have seen for a very long time.

I take it you missed Stuart Berry refereeing Lions V Reds last year? That game will stay with me for a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.