• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2015S15 SA vs NZ matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Rules

1. Do not give scores for any other match. EVER!
2. Do not discuss other matches. EVER!
3. Good hearted banter is encouraged but trolling is not allowed.
4. Be respectful to posters.
5. Be respectful to players.

Breaches of the rules will be handled by the Mod Team.

:mad::mad::mad:

I'm pretty sure Stormers are from SA & Chiefs are from NZ therefore OK to mention their score on the 2015 S15 SA v NZ Matches thread. Take a chill pill, mate.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Like I keep saying. Stormers look great but they don't have enough points in them. Nothing has changed from the last five years. Lack of a proper attack coach and lack of a championship winning 10 who can dictate the game.

So much talent. A total waste under these numbskull coaches.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
The Rules

1. Do not give scores for any other match. EVER!
2. Do not discuss other matches. EVER!
3. Good hearted banter is encouraged but trolling is not allowed.
4. Be respectful to posters.
5. Be respectful to players.

Breaches of the rules will be handled by the Mod Team.

:mad::mad::mad:
This is a thread for all Saffer Kiwi games.

I think that is pretty obvious from the title. There are no match threads because they won't have much activity in them.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
If the Bulls can win by a bit more than just a few this weekend, I might need to start believing we can have a good season again.

Still nowhere near championship material, though. But not as depressing as it was after the first 2 rounds.

Still can't help but feel this coaching group is exactly wrong for us.

Of course, if we lose, which is more than possible, it's goodbye Meraai.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Crusaders: Israel Dagg, Kieron Fonotia, Ryan Crotty, Dan Carter, Nemani Nadolo, Colin Slade, Andy Ellis, Kieran Read (c), Matt Todd, Jordan Taufua, Sam Whitelock, Luke Romano, Owen Franks, Codie Taylor, Wyatt Crockett. Reserves: Ben Funnell, Joe Moody, Nepo Laulala, Scott Barrett, Luke Whitelock, Mitchell Drummond, Tom Taylor, David Havili.

Cheetahs: Willie le Roux, Clayton Blommetjies, Johann Sadie, Francois Venter, Raymond Rhule, Joe Pietersen, Tian Meyer, Jean Cook, Oupa Mohoje, Heinrich Brussow, Francois Uys (captain), Carl Wegner, Coenie Oosthuizen, Torsten van Jaarsveld, Danie Mienie. Reserves: Stephan Coetzee, BG Uys, Maks van Dyk, Steven Sykes, Boom Prinsloo, Shaun Venter, Willie du Plessis, Rayno Benjamin.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...hs-match-as-todd-blackadder-demands-more-bite

CruSadists by 12.

Chiefs: Damian McKenzie, Bryce Heem, Seta Tamanivalu, Andrew Horrell, James Lowe, Aaron Cruden, Brad Weber, Michael Lietch, Sam Cane, Liam Messam (c), Michael Fitzgerald, Matt Symons, Siate Tokolahi, Hika Elliot, Jamie Mackintosh. Reserves: Rhys Marshall, Ben Tameifuna, Mitchell Graham, Michael Allardice, Johan Bardoul, Augustine Pulu, Tom Marshall,. Hosea Gear.

Sharks: SP Marais, Odwa Ndungane, JP Pietersen, Francois Steyn, Lwazi Mvovo, Patrick Lambie, Cobus Reinach, Ryan Kankowski, Renaldo Bothma, Marcell Coetzee, Marco Wentzel, Mouritz Botha, Jannie du Plessis, Bismarck du Plessis (c), Tendai Mtawarira. Reserves: Kyle Cooper, Dale Chadwick, Lourens Adriaanse, Lubabalo Mtyanda, Daniel du Preez, Conrad Hoffmann, Andre Esterhuizen, Waylon Murray.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/...-clash-with-sharks-due-to-concussion-problems

Too close to call, Chiefs could maybe draw for the 3rd time in a row in SA?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
It is a bit close to call isn't it WOB, Chiefs went bloody well last week, and I thought their midfield were pretty bloody good, so to lose both of them is a bit of a concern, mind you Weber/Cruden axis was perhaps one of reasons they went so well (behind a good pack) so maybe..... Anyway I reckon young Weber is looking the goods and would not be in the slightest bit surprised to see him take the next step to ABs in the next few years, he certainly knows how to clear a ball well to give his backline a chance.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I don't buy JP Pietersen at 13.

Cracking match that Sharks Chiefs one for sure.

Sharks should edge it with SignYourOwnMoneyBill out.

They will be fired up. Can't afford to lose another home game this year.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
If the Bulls can win by a bit more than just a few this weekend, I might need to start believing we can have a good season again.

Still nowhere near championship material, though. But not as depressing as it was after the first 2 rounds.

Still can't help but feel this coaching group is exactly wrong for us.

Of course, if we lose, which is more than possible, it's goodbye Meraai.
If the Bulls don't crush the force they should really just give up. No offense but the Force offer very little to write home about.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
CruSadists by 12.

Too close to call, Chiefs could maybe draw for the 3rd time in a row in SA?
Saders by 55.
Stormers have soften the Chiefs up nicely for the Sharks. Sharks by 50, Brutes will eat the Force for breakfast, Brutes by 50. Stormers by 111.
Proteas beat the Black Craps in the semi by 50 runs/5 wickets.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Saders by 55.
Stormers have soften the Chiefs up nicely for the Sharks. Sharks by 50, Brutes will eat the Force for breakfast, Brutes by 50. Stormers by 111.
Proteas beat the Black Craps in the semi by 50 runs/5 wickets.

Thought you'd gone mad until your last line, Boet. The Kiwi cricket bubble is about to burst.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
CruSadists $1.57 on the NZ TAB, Cheetahs $8 which seems about right but the 18.5 start seems excessive.

Sharks $1.75, Chiefs $2 which again seems pretty right.

NZ $1.27, WI $3.50 which is about right if Gayle's back is still fucked (he's had a cortisone shot but they won't decide on him playing or not until the last minute) but very optimistic if he's even half fit: I can just picture him standing there & smashing boundaries 'cos it hurts to run, mon :)

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^ I was at work & had to follow it via stuff.co.nz's live blog, can't wait to watch the highlights later tonight.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Both Hookers red carded in opening 17 minutes of the Chiefs vs Shorks.

Kick to the head by the Battleship, and Shoulder charge to the head by Elliot in two separate incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.