• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2017 NSW JRU State Championships June 10th-12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
U14's in Orange. Gordon def Southern Districts 29-0. Eastwood def Waringah 55-0. Central West def Central Coast about 31-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bolivia

Herbert Moran (7)
Keep the updates of results coming. My son is very interested in the 14's even though his club couldn't send a team this year.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Hunter V Waringah, think it's 3 tries to nill to Hunter

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
U12's at Camden (in the rain), Gordon has won 2 matches and were leading in the third.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Full time in Orange Hunter def Waringah 39-0. Vic def Manly 24-0

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Half time. Eastwood over Illawarra 36-0. Gordon / ACT 7-7

JuanBarn

Herbert Moran (7)
I think it was Eastwood over Randwick in the first round of the 14s'. If Eastwood top their pool they certainly won't have an easy QF against third place in pool B. (Gordon, Manly, Brumbies, Southern Districts or Victoria)

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
FT. Gordon def ACT 24-7, Eastwood def Illawarra 48-0 I think

Central Best

Chris McKivat (8)
Hi all
Attached results from today the one missing is Victoria 20 ACT 0
Eastwood look strong, busy forwards and plenty of points in the backs. Gordon had 2 good results. Watch out for Hunter they are good all over the park and may have the only backline that can match Eastwood. Victoria are big from 1 to 15 and could prove very dangerous,the Victorian number 1 has with out doubt the best hair ever seen on a rugby field. Best of the rest Central West, Northern Suburbs.
Not sure if Victoria can leapfrog Gordon tomorrow with points for and against seeing as Gordon has the bye and Vic have Southern Districts.
It will come down to who backs up best tomorrow.
Good luck to all the boys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 313
Reactions: BAR

stratosph3R3

Stan Wickham (3)
From Under 15s
Southern Inland 10 def. Victoria 7
Southern Inland 0 lost to ACT 29

From U16s
Southern Inland 14-24 Gordon
Southern Inland 26-12 West Harbour

Reactions: BAR

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
26-0 FT. Gordon def Manly and through to Semi in Orange. Woodies up by a cricket score in other QF against Illawarra

Status
Not open for further replies.