• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2017 RD15 Auckland Blues vs QNLD Reds (In Samoa)

2017 RD15 Auckland Blues vs QNLD Reds (In Samoa)

• Blues in a gorgeous crushed-velvet nose-snorting stallion tapestry of a canter

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Blues plod their way to yet another 10 pt un-Bluesy 2017 win

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Blues suffer their usual unfit last 5 min brainlock hypoxia episode and gift it away

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Ofa to go bush and forget to turn up at stadium

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Reds to finally show their “on paper” potential and win by 10

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Reds to finally show their “on paper” potential and win in a canter

• The ref is Jaco Von Herehometownden and post match, he goes in the pot.

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Akira Ioane gets a bit testy with Higgers

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Quade stays in Brisbane (too scared of Auckland Blues) to nurse “injured leg”

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Piers the Pom stuffs up another kick.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
The Blues only showed up yesterday. I think they're going to struggle bigtime with the heat so if Reds are anywhere near them at the 65 minute mark, it might well go the other way.

About 32c there now with apparent temps around 5c higher & it will only drop to about 28c by kick off.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Optimism overload.

Lee Enfield

Jimmy Flynn (14)
The Blues only showed up yesterday. I think they're going to struggle bigtime with the heat so if Reds are anywhere near them at the 65 minute mark, it might well go the other way.

About 32c there now with apparent temps around 5c higher & it will only drop to about 28c by kick off.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Here is hoping, but the sweat might act like dew and make the ball too slippery for the Reds.

KiwiM

Nev Cottrell (35)
A winnable game for the Reds. The back 3 is dangerous for the Blues but Ranger has shown nothing for 2 years, I believe this is Nock's first start, Tupou at 6 is weak. Blues best lock this season Scrafton is also missing.

For the Blues hopefully Perofeta gets to finally debut.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
A winnable game for the Reds. The back 3 is dangerous for the Blues but Ranger has shown nothing for 2 years, I believe this is Nock's first start, Tupou at 6 is weak. Blues best lock this season Scrafton is also missing.

For the Blues hopefully Perofeta gets to finally debut.

You're playing the Reds. Guaranteed fade-out after 60 minutes and you'll run us down/extend your lead and win

duckbill

Sydney Middleton (9)
So much for Ranger being no good... Going to be a cricket score...

Sent from my F8332 using Tapatalk

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Jake on?

Otherwise we must all be pleased seeing a glimpse of Stiles-wise 2018.

Lost

Ted Fahey (11)
There is a perfect example of the universal law that any answer that has Quade Cooper as the correct statement is prompted by an incorrectly framed question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
There is a perfect example of the universal law that any answer that has Quade Cooper as the correct statement is prompted by an incorrectly framed question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit unfair - that kick has gone the best part of 80m. Pretty unlucky.

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Tupou has been huge. Scrum solid but ball security and lapses in the defensive structure let the Blues skip away.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Thankfully the Blues have got there best on the field this week. Show how far behind the Reds are

Status
Not open for further replies.