• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2025 schools rowing

UpnUnder

Allen Oxlade (6)
NSW Trial is the faster boat, that is the grade “1” boat. These lads are within the NSW Rowing system, and the pathways Eight are the challengers, hence the name “pathways” who are challenging to get into the “Grade 1” boat. They may compete in some internal regattas, although its more for scouting from Rowing Aus and RowingNSW. It’s believed that the NSW boat will trial for World Junior Championships.
When will the Trial crew find out if they have qualified for worlds?

Scrum Sandwich

Frank Row (1)
Yes, that is correct. Congratulations to Hennessy(I), Basha(J), Moloney(J) and Moloney(J) which is coxed by Burton(I) on their respective selections in the Australian U19M4+ for the upcoming Junior World Championships. Not the crew I originally anticipated but certainly a lot of potential in that boat and a good opportunity to lay down a strong performance.

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
Yes, that is correct. Congratulations to Hennessy(I), Basha(J), Moloney(J) and Moloney(J) which is coxed by Burton(I) on their respective selections in the Australian U19M4+ for the upcoming Junior World Championships. Not the crew I originally anticipated but certainly a lot of potential in that boat and a good opportunity to lay down a strong performance.
No Ciesiolka, Hines or Maclean doesn’t make alot of sense to me.

I’d much rather have Ciesiolka Stroke, Basha 3, Hines 2 and Hennessy Bow.

Nonetheless that is still a very good boat. Best of luck to them.

(Tandem rig the 2 and 3)

TheFoundingFather

Frank Row (1)
No Ciesiolka, Hines or Maclean doesn’t make alot of sense to me.

I’d much rather have Ciesiolka Stroke, Basha 3, Hines 2 and Hennessy Bow.

Nonetheless that is still a very good boat. Best of luck to them.

(Tandem rig the 2 and 3)
Clearly there has been an extensive selection process consisting of seat racing and finding the quickest combination so I don't know how you can doubt the selection. It's as simple as those 4 were the quickest.

-TFF

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
Clearly there has been an extensive selection process consisting of seat racing and finding the quickest combination so I don't know how you can doubt the selection. It's as simple as those 4 were the quickest.

-TFF
I’m not doubting that they are the quickest I merely thought that there would be a different combination that made more sense to me. At the end of the day, i’m not at the NTC and I trust them to make a better decision than me.