• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2025 schools rowing

thesolicitor

Frank Row (1)
The most likely reason is that there would only be one rower from each school with those being Muffet (E) and Ellis (G). This would make it difficult to form combinations, especially in the short time frame as well as the year 12 rowers having other schoolwork focuses.

- The President
Is this true? If true poor form from the selectors in my opinion as if it you are good enough to make the 8 you should be in the 8 and not discriminated because of your school

Joe Fledger

Bob McCowan (2)
Should look a little something like:

Ciesiolka
Mitchell
Negline
Mason
Hines
Rogers
Hennessy
Field

Burton

Adjusted to seat order:

Mason, Mitchell, Negline, Hennessy, Hines, Ciesiolka, Field, Rogers, c: Burton

Dont ask about swapping sides im sure the coaches would figure it out

That eight has alot of firepower
i believe rogers is rowing the single and field (I) only in year 11 unless I'm wrong I'm pretty certain he's not there. that's just from what I can gather.

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
Given that this is a 'rugby' website who of this years rowing fraternity look like lining up for their respective school 1stXV?
Baker (K), Conna (I), Hartman (I), Galligan (E), Fonua (K) and im sure there is more but this is from what I can gather, don’t think any Newington, Scots or St Joseph’s lads will line up for their First Fifteens

UpnUnder

Allen Oxlade (6)
Joeys just took delivery of a very sexy empacher… the order ran late but turns out they didn’t need it. You won’t miss it when you see it next season.

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
Joeys just took delivery of a very sexy empacher… the order ran late but turns out they didn’t need it. You won’t miss it when you see it next season.
Are the rumours coming to fruition? I’ve heard some chit-chat about a pink coloured empacher!

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
Chatter around the boat park is Shore may be investing in a new Empacher Eight. Would be surprised if they did given their love affair with Hudson and WinTech, but the airwaves are sprouting some rumours it seems.

The Peanut Gallery

Stan Wickham (3)
Chatter around the boat park is Shore may be investing in a new Empacher Eight. Would be surprised if they did given their love affair with Hudson and WinTech, but the airwaves are sprouting some rumours it seems.
absolutely could see this happening, with how good the coaching is getting and how hard the training regime is becoming, top-of-the-line equipment could be the difference. Empacher; every crew goes fast in one.