• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ACT Brumbies v Chiefs - Saturday 27 May

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Saturday 27 May 7:35 pm AEST – ACT Brumbies v Chiefs at GIO Stadium, ad-free, live and on demand on Stan Sport and Nine Network

BRUMBIES (1-15):
James Slipper, Lachlan Lonergan, Allan Ala'alatoa (co-c), Nick Frost, Tom Hooper, Rob Valetini, Jahrome Brown, Pete Samu, Ryan Lonergan (co-c) Noah Lolesio, Corey Toole, Tamati Tua, Len Ikitau, Andy Muirhead, Tom Wright

RESERVES: Connal McInerney, Blake Schoupp, Sefo Kautai, Darcy Swain, Luke Reimer, Klayton Thorn, Jack Debreczeni, Ollie Sapsford

CHIEFS (1-15): Aidan Ross, Samisoni Taukei'aho, George Dyer, Brodie Retallick, Laghlan McWhannell, Pita Gus Sowakula, Sam Cane (co-c) Luke Jacobson, Brad Weber (co-c), Josh Ioane, Etene Nanai-Seturo, Rameka Poihipi, Alex Nankivell, Emoni Narawa, Shaun Damian McKenzie

RESERVES: Bradley Slater,, Ollie Norris, John Ryan, Naitoa Ah Kuoi, Samipeni Finau, Cortez Ratima, Daniel Rona, Shaun Stevenson

Referee: Nic Berry

Assistant Referees: Damon Murphy, Matt Kellahan

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
This has got the makings of a good one fellas!! Geez what a Saturday, Crusaders/Tahs, Blues/Canes and then this one. I not sure that that the Brumbies won't fancy their chances of winning this one. I will be staying up for one for sure!
Actually great day, will go to 1st XV game, then to Okiawa for Crowley cup, then home for these 3 games at home on TV!

griffins

Bill Watson (15)
Brums have obviously targeted this, and in all seriousness if they don't win they are no chance in the finals. Expecting a big performance.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Brums have obviously targeted this, and in all seriousness if they don't win they are no chance in the finals. Expecting a big performance.
You think so? I reckon they a bloody good team and wouldn't write them off IF they lose this one.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
How do you do fellow Chiefs supporters. You can tell I am a genuine Chiefs supporter for I too possess a cattle derived musical instrument. Let us support our team in putting in a statement performance tonight to noodle the Blues into thir... sorry, I mean secure first place for this team that I also support.

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
How do you do fellow Chiefs supporters. You can tell I am a genuine Chiefs supporter for I too possess a cattle derived musical instrument. Let us support our team in putting in a statement performance tonight to noodle the Blues into thir... sorry, I mean secure first place for this team that I also support.

No one will ever suspect your true identity...

I too am today a longtime supporteer of the team representing Hamilton and its surroundling hamlets.

Yeah, that's what you call "gilding the Lilly"

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
How many of those calls get let go by Kiwi refs when Kiwi teams are the perpetrators?

Inconsistency is killing SRP (Super Rugby Pacific)

lpd

Jimmy Flynn (14)
In the northern hemisphere that is a red card, and I’m worried it will be in the RWC too. Just not being referreed the same here and I think it will hurt us