• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ACT Brumbies v Chiefs - Saturday 27 May

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
By gee that was a pretty reasonable performance by Chiefs wasn't it? Jacobson MOTM, but there plenty of good performnces I thought, DMac was pretty handy at 15 or 10.
Good news for Force, Chiefs will be able to rest plenty next week.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
In the northern hemisphere that is a red card, and I’m worried it will be in the RWC too. Just not being referreed the same here and I think it will hurt us
I've seen that tackle in every game and it's not even been a penlaty. Retalik sold it

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
By gee that was a pretty reasonable performance by Chiefs wasn't it? Jacobson MOTM, but there plenty of good performnces I thought, DMac was pretty handy at 15 or 10.
Good news for Force, Chiefs will be able to rest plenty next week.
Unless they rest that many players that they only play with 10 it's not good news

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
No I mean the shoulder on Connor Vest, which fractured his C7 Vertebrae, wasn’t even looked at by a TMO because the Kiwi’s ref to a different standard.
How do you know it wasn't looked at by TMO. TMO has about 4-5 screens and actually rewatch everything, including all tries etc. Never think because it not replayed on your TV that the TMO hasn't looked at it. Amazes me how often people don't realise how many camera angles etc TMO's watch and check on things.