• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxx

Larry Dwyer (12)
IONA vs Eddies 29 to 29
Eddies score first within about 10 sec of kick off.
From then on Iona dominated the score board.
Eddies had to play catch up footy, game certainly had an exciting end.
Eddies standout was 2 Manu.
Iona standouts 12 Dawson kicking, and 3 white head gear Anderson?
both teams show real spirit today and fine sportsmanship, both teams made their schools proud.
on a sad note B. Wikin Iona rock-star came off late in the second half with what look like a broken collar bone, therefore assume won't be available for rep.
which is a real lost for all.

Maxy

Peter Burge (5)
What were the results from today? Did St. Peters win an outright premiership?
SPLC 47 d SLC 17.
7 tries to 3. Very entertaining game with Lauries forwards dominant throughout the game, but brilliant St Peters backs scoring at will from almost anywhere on the field. Congratulations to St Peters on their outright premiership.

S

Saints supporter

Congratulations to the Saints coaching team and players. The team achieved what so many thought wouldn't happen, 2012 undefeated AIC premiers. It was a special day yesterday and even more special to have Berrek Barnes take the time out before the Wallabies game to come and talk with the boys. Well done all round!

xxxx

Larry Dwyer (12)
nice vid, not sure what the touchie and ref are doing at 2.43 clearly goes into touch raise the flag then pretends it never happen

J

Jesus

AIC 1
15.Wilson Bennett
14.Branagh Corcoran
13.Tavita Maka
12.Rory Humphries
11.Will Duma
10.Jordan Tkatchenko
9.Jack Hamilton
8. Lachlan Roe/Tom Drew
7.Brad Wilkin
6.Lachlan Grey
5.Josh Tregenza
4.Sam Butterworth
3.Aaron Sorridimi
2.Andrew Manu
1.Alex Hatzis

AIC 2
15. Josh McKersey
14. Todd Dawson
13. Ruben Sullivan
12. Brayden Torpy
11. Tom Collins
10. Matthew Scott
9.James Briskie / Tom Schatz
8. Jordan Perese
7. Jack Holt
6. James Treby
5. Padua's 4
4. Reid Stanbury
3. Garath Ryan
2. Jake Bell/ Micheal Xanthopoulo
1. Jacob Davis

H

Hashone

Why is that peter's are acting as if its an underdog story? they won fair and square but you don't win 1 premiership throughout the whole school without buying players? as for the game on the weekend eddies and iona , tough game too watch it very exciting with eddies down 26-10 Humphries eddies captain off injured as some of you may not know he has had an injury the last few week's, he went off injured early in the first half stepped up to the plate and gave it his all with momentum turning eddies way the second he stepped back on bringing the comeback at 22-29 he went off injured after having an electrifying performance, Some silly mistakes in the backs for eddies killed it, Iona's backs were commendable on there performance ! Not being a sore loser or anything, i know peters aren't the only team that does it but there been the most recognising school to do it this year, firsts is something kids strive for try to earn there stripes , yet you's take that opportunity away from them by bringing in better quality players make the boys earn there spot but don't make it immposible ... does anyone know where i can find the AIC 1 and AIC 2 team lists

bsparx

Herbert Moran (7)
How old is Duma? How old is Rambi? I heard that Rambi got kicked out of the ashgrove gps because they found out his real age when he was playing in the 16s.
I know it's the opens but I'm just curious about their ages.

S

Saints Boarder

How old is Duma? How old is Rambi? I heard that Rambi got kicked out of the ashgrove gps because they found out his real age when he was playing in the 16s.
I know it's the opens but I'm just curious about their ages.

Duma is 17 I know that for a fact having lived with him, Rambi from end of december 94 which is why it was complicated with jeeps

rugbynerd

Peter Burge (5)
AIC 1
15. Wilson Bennett
14. Brannagh Corcoran
13. Tavita Maka
12. Rory Humphries
11. Will Duma
10. Jordan Tkatchenko
9. James Briskie
8. Tom Richter
7. Brad Wilkin
6. Jack Holt
5. Josh Tregenza
4. Lachlan Roe
3. Aaron Sorridimi
2. Andrew Manu
1. Alex Hatzis

AIC 2
15. Adrian Aidan
14. Todd Dawson
13. Kyle Blackman
12. Narhyl Bennett
11. Tom Collins
10. Cameron Knox
9. Moses Sorovi
8. Jordan Perese
7. Lachlan Grey
6. James Treby
5. Reid Stanbury
4. Sam Butterworth
3. Garrath Ryan
2. Shaun Laurie
1. Travis Mullins

16. Jacob Davis
17. Jake Bell
18. Ikaika Fa'aoso
19. Tom Drew
20. Jacob Lecinski
21. Tom Schatz
22. Brayden Torpy
23. Jake Ryan

KVG91

Stan Wickham (3)
What about AIC 2013? Not sure which school has the outstanding 16's year level as i'm not aware of 16's results from this season. Does anyone know which school/s will be contenders next year? I know the Saints entire front row, and all the backs apart from Tkatchenko and Duma will be back next year.

Rugby Ball

Allen Oxlade (6)
What about AIC 2013? Not sure which school has the outstanding 16's year level as i'm not aware of 16's results from this season. Does anyone know which school/s will be contenders next year? I know the Saints entire front row, and all the backs apart from Tkatchenko and Duma will be back next year.
Iona, Ashgrove ...?

Alias33

Bob McCowan (2)
This forum is being killed by people talking about SPLC imports. Im not For it, im not Against it, but its ruining this thread. If you have a problem with it, take it to A Current Afair. No one cares about it here! lets talk more rugby please!

Any opinions on the best kickers in AIC?

Goalkickers would either be the Eddies kicker or Tkatchenko from SPLC
In game and kicking for touch would either be Laurie from SPLC (even though he is a hooker), Dawson from Iona or the SPLC fullback, absolutely massive boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.