• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

All Blacks vs Springbokke @ Wellington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Coaches ringing changes. Coles off for Old Man River Mealamu. Le Roux off and Lambie on for Sefrika.

70 minutes. no change to score. NZ 14 SAF 10.

So much for my bold prediction of 15-20 point margin for The Darkness.:rolleyes:

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
If Strauss and Pienarr were still on the park theyd have won this already.

Du Plessis and Hougaard have been abysmal and even I, a neutral, have found myself screaming at the tv.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
3 minutes to go. will the Darkness just grind it up with one out runners to wind the clock down, now that they finally have possession?

Nah. Saffer 2nd string scrum shunt kiwis and get the pill.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
and youngen Lood de Jager gets tackled into touch. Blacks win the lineout, boots it out. 14-10 the darkness wins.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
1 try apeice. Siren goes. NZ scrape through. 14-10.

SAF Try Hendricks, Conversion & Dropkick to Pollard.
NZ Try McCaw, Penalties - Barrett, Cruden (2).

Kaz

Ted Fahey (11)
The great escape. Commiserations SA. You played with real ambition at the end. Tough luck.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Welcome back to our NZ and SAF members. The tension is all over for you now and you can relax.

Much closer than many non-SAF/NZ folk predicted. Something about games between SAF and NZ brings out the best in both mobs.

Another titanic heavy weight battle between the big kids on the block.

Bloody good entree to get ready for tonights big game.:)

Tough luck for JdV in his 100th test. A classy competitor.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Thank fucking Christ that's over, don't think I could've handled another few minutes. Don't often say this but a draw would've been a fair result in that neither side really deserved to lose.

Beer time now.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
Almost, just not good enough. Some good signs with Pollard.
Good close game.
Certainly better than watching some naff NFL Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.