• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Auckland Blues To Infinity and Beyond

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Haha, I can remember in the 80's when this whole area was a bit of a rickety bumhole.

And Ponsonby was brotown central.

Ponsonby ffs

I still can't get my haed around Ponsonby being a flash suburb! Christ if we live long enough is there anywhere that won't be trendy?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Sounds like someone called "Roger Tuivasa Sheck" needs to be pencilled in as 2022 ABDM.

Who the hell was it in 2019, 2020 and 2021??
famtree3_zpsnqz1bdub.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
2020 would be Hoskins or Beaudie.

Would have to be deadshit do-nothing Beaudie.

History will judge him like one of those legends who you forget ended their career at some other shitty hated team

Like Shaq finishing his career as a Boston Celtic.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
The Auckland Blues Designated Messiah Selection Committee convened behind closed doors overnight and have release the following statement as per their 2021 Auckland Blues Designated Messiah selection decision:
colonial-assembly-granger.jpg

"Pursuant to the selection of an Auckland Blues Designated Messiah for the 2021 Season, the 600-strong Auckland Blues Designated Messiah Selection Committee have decreed that Mr Beauden Barrett will be selected as Auckland Blues Designated Messiah for the 2021 season as he was for the 2020 season. The reasons for this selection are forthwith heretofore detailed in following as thus in bullet-point format":
  • the Japanese season will get CANCELLED. The Rona is everywhere.
  • that means the lazy prick can get his arse BACK to Auckland in time to play Super Rugby.
  • ramen makes you fat, IDIOT.
  • BB was shit in 2020
  • he fucked around at the back and FAILED to deliver on 2020 ABDM status.
  • WE WANT ABDM
  • "Zarn Sullivan"? Wut?
  • the lazy c**t owes us.
  • prick doesnt get off so easy
  • cotton wool my cock