• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Aussie Baa Baa's Vs Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
does anyone know if the game will be available to watch on the website tomorrow? how did it work last year with the barbarians game.
i'll be out on the gas tonight and will be suitably out of place if i pull out my laptop and put a silent rugby game on in the bar. hoping i'll be able to catch it tomorrow otherwise i have to delay going out!

K

kenobi

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
There is a possibility G&GR will provide live commentary for this game.

So if you are planning on watching the stream we can provide some witty banter to accompany the match.

Stay tuned.

Sir Arthur Higgins

Alan Cameron (40)
thanks. but do you know if the game will only be shown live? or am i able to watch it later tonight/tomorrow? i.e will they be keeping the game up on the website to stream or putting on youtube or something.
cheers

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
I highly doubt they would be putting it on youtube or keeping it up for download. I would think your only options would be, ahem, outside the law.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Thanks for the commentary, it will be good. I recall fox usually don't have commentators for these streamed games, and if they do it will be rubbish.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Only 1 food outlet open in the stadium. Same for bar. Massive lines. Not a good start for the launch of "international rugby" on the Gold Coast.

Hope the on-field organization is a lot better.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
Isn't it a pleasure to watch a game where there's no blaring PA during the half time interval? Spectators are actually able to talk to one another.

R

Rev Spooner

Pitiful performance from the Baa-Baas, out-muscled at the breakdown and the scrum. My hopes for a RWC just plummeted after another inept performance from our our 2nds. Seriously, is it possible for these guys to switch on or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.