• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Aussie Towns Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Tarragindi, an awesome suburb in the southern suburbs of Brisbane where I live :) Named after the Indian servant of one of the original settlers.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Hillston, almost in God's own country. Got a bloody big vineyard out there, Hillston Grove.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Epping - Home of the Subbies team, the Rams. International players include Steve Tuynmann, Matt Mostyn, Matt Burke, Lachie Turner (Brett Papworth and Marty Roebuck have been involved with coaching junior teams as well).

bryce

Darby Loudon (17)
Gunbalanya - Little Aboriginal community in Arnhem Land. If you ever get the chance to go there, jump at the opportunity. The drive there from Cahills Crossing goes through some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen. The town itself has a fantastic arts centre and a billabong absolutely teeming with life.

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
Ararat - sounds religious and rodent like, but an old gold mining town in Victorianear the Grampians. And I have never been there...perhaps the most significant fact

Elfster

Dave Cowper (27)
Tallangatta - the town that moved in the 50's and has a 50's weekend. On the Hume Weir and gets hot in summer, cold in winter. Frequently both spelled and pronounced incorrectly. An aunt and uncle live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.