• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
haha, that sig is an absolute shocker.

Torpedo, I can't lose to you both. Looks like TehOD was in first so i'm accepting his. Might have to find something else to wager over. Reds vs Cantabs this weekend?

Nothing to lose, everything to gain. Wager for Reds vs Cantabs. loser has 1 week with penalty avatar, sig and team icons. The penalty for a reds victory remains the same as the one above

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ooh shit thats upping the ante Cyclo. Torpedo youre on. Just to clarify, does this mean I have to root for the Cantabs this weekend? Jesus!

hitlergif_zpsdynyupku.gif

“Not to worry, with world class players like Goromaru, Will Genia, Berrick Barnes, Digby Ioane and James Horwill, the Reds should have more than enough firepower to take care of the Cantabs.”

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Come on guys, ramp it up. Loser has to post in perfect Shiggins-speak for a week. I will be applying the special filter so I'll know if you're going easy on syntax or der-derka-der quotient.

You're on Cyclo.

Also another offer: If it's a draw YOU have to post in Shiggins-speak for a week. You're on with that?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
How fuckin cool is that. Clicks on "like", gets banned. Come on Cyclo, how close are we to enabling username editing?

That one has me stumped too - maybe the "Random-Ban" bot fired a shot? But it proves that being a kiss-ass does not always help.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
This is gunna be so much fun :)

FTR I saw DP's post whilst in the departure lounge at D'Auckland Int'l yesterday arvo but the free wifi ran out before I could accept & by the time I was back in BrisVegas TOD had beaten me to it, not to mention what has now turned into the even more intriguing & potentially hilarious DP/ Torp/ Cyclo channeling Shiggins scenario..........

As posted on the Reds v Crusaders match thread, what could possibly go wrong?

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
This is gunna be so much fun :)

FTR I saw DP's post whilst in the departure lounge at D'Auckland Int'l yesterday arvo but the free wifi ran out before I could accept & by the time I was back in BrisVegas TOD had beaten me to it, not to mention what has now turned into the even more intriguing & potentially hilarious DP/ Torp/ Cyclo channeling Shiggins scenario....

As posted on the Reds v Crusaders match thread, what could possibly go wrong?

Aww I feel like such a bastard getting between a JAFA and a Cantab now. Sad Face. Feel free to continue the vendetta with WO, DP.

For what it's worth, I was offering the following, glittering prize package:

For the supporter thingy in the top right, those traditional rugby football powerhouses of Japan and The Western Force.

For the signature: 'Please find the soundtrack to my post here:
'

For the avatar, to go with the signature, none other than New Zealand's finest:
PSMix_2017-03-08-19-37-46.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^ all good, mate, I'm just looking forward to the possible outcomes without having any actual stake in it. Go well, go hard & show no mercy, I say!

EDIT: "Feel free to continue the vendetta with WO, DP"? Um, aren't you supposed to be on MY side for this one? Or has the prospect of DP "rooting* for the Cantabs" this week finally scrambled my previously merely addled grey matter?

* please God let him be using that in the 'merican not kiwi/ Strayan sense :)

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Hahaha reckon its rigged he hasn't called itallnight.Bullshit reds shuld of win.

Sorry, just had to get that out, it was a close run thing for a while there.

Let's face it, I was never gonna beat the master.

What's the penalty count. Only 1 for the brumbies?

This game Is anyone's. It's going to really come down to errors.

Who called that offside. The force were all a meter onside.

Good caption call from dhp taking the scrum

Would of liked to see a kick to the corner and drive there.

Penalty for sure Late shoulder.

Really one sided whistle tonight. The brumbies haven't given away any penalties except not releasing tonight.

What a joke. Hoffman such a crap game. Really one sided. Force won't even get a bonus point.

Brumbies apparently didn't do anything. Not penalised all night except for not releasing. No Doubt there was a late shoulder but very inconsistent performance from Hoffman. Force were the better team.

End of the day force were the better team. Blew 2 try's and still Should of Won

Laying on the ball in the ruck? All the penaltys the force conceded that the brumbies didn't. Brumbies got out of Jail

Referee aside the force look decent and should of Won comfortably

The shoulder was More the issue wasn't it.

Disappointing the brumbies have a kiwi 10 that steered the way.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Cyclo, isn't there some kinda rule against DP's mugshot appearing three times in a single post? If not, can you please make it a rule asap, I'm suffering a touch of DP overload right now :)