• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
haha, brutal.
Wish I'd known Coach Hansen was using the pool games as opposed training runs and flogging the team to hell and back at midweek practices!

image.jpeg

And we will meet again, old sport................

I may start using an edited version of your penalty signature (once it's no longer your penalty signature, of course) as a constant reminder of the dangers of making too-bold statements on an Internet forum :) :)

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yeah, I can see how the Leo avatar could come across as a bit on the condescending/ gloating side. Tellya what, I'll change it upon the Bloos next recording a win. m'kay? That, BTW, doesn't mean I'm taking all comers v Bloos, your opportunity for sweet sweet sweet revenge will just have to wait "until we meet again, old sport" on the aforementioned May 28..................

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
fat fuckin chance after last nights Blues El Classico El Spasticio Capitulacionne

here's one for Site Admin.

A big one.

I would offer my avatar and sig for the remainder of 2016.

I wager in Bled 1, in August, in Sydney, NZ will win by 20 points or more. NZ only win by 19 or less, you have my shit for 2016. Think about it. Camel's nuts avatars, Jazzhands Bonocock budgie smuggler signatures, the works. You could really go to town

All I ask is if NZ score 20 points or more, this front page logo.....
logo-new.jpg

..... is changed to this old thing for a paltry 24 hours:

85ff9708-428a-4a2b-b7c9-aa3a2871239c_zpsit0lyoig.png

Only 1 fuckin day!

That's all I ask.

20 points. You know the AB's are slow starters at test season. Plus it's in Sydney. Always close there.

Will you try? Will you dare!?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
G.Agger, seen here in a hurried batphone conference call with GAGR shadow oligarch don Mr Rupert Murdock regarding the gentlemen's wager on the table:

baboong6_zpsffgd5y4m.gif

".....listen you fat cross-eyed chimp-dicked wanker, you tell that kiwi spoofbird weka-dicked speckface to take his f***kin stupid bet offer and pound the f**ker up so far up his mum's dog's winking sphincter opus that she oh and one more f**kin thing..... blah blah blah......"

Last edited:

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
G.Agger, seen here in a hurried batphone conference call with GAGR shadow oligarch don Mr Rupert Murdock regarding the gentlemen's wager on the table:

baboong6_zpsffgd5y4m.gif

"...listen you fat cross-eyed chimp-dicked wanker, you tell that kiwi spoofbird weka-dicked speckface to take his f***kin stupid bet offer and pound the f**ker up so far up his mum's dog's winking sphincter opus that she oh and one more f**kin thing... blah blah blah.."

baboong2_zpslkgpzzs3.gif

That's an old file GIF. G.Agger wears a Fruit Watch to make calls.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^ well that's all very interesting & all but doesn't really address the key question, namely: does the Gaggermeister or his duly authorised minion(s) have the cojones to take the bet? Or are yers just gunna keep avoiding the question & hope @Dismal loses interest?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
^^^^^^^^^ well that's all very interesting & all but doesn't really address the key question, namely: does the Gaggermeister or his duly authorised minion(s) have the cojones to take the bet? Or are yers just gunna keep avoiding the question & hope @Dismal loses interest?

As this guy:-

1st-pic-Dave-Minion-from-despicable-me.png

I would not be putting GAGR real estate up for Pillocking. Only one can make that call.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
jeez i am out the loop. let me guess, one apple watch costs the same as one pallet of Blue Planet's.
G.Agger wears a Fruit Watch to make calls.
aha, i see, I must confess you inferring Site Admin sports a "fruit watch", as in, "he's a fruit, you know, a poof", did seem a bit out of character.

baboong8_zpsxnwfaevw.gif

G.Agger, seen here frantically trying to find the fucking weather forecast for fucking Sydney in fucking August.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I am so sure that we won't win a test for the rest of the year, the 1st person to respond to this post chooses my avatar FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. Anything you want. from the moment we win the test to the 1st January 2017 at 12:00am

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
I am so sure that we won't win a test for the rest of the year, the 1st person to respond to this post chooses my avatar FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. Anything you want. from the moment we win the test to the 1st January 2017 at 12:00am

Isn't this the third time you have made such a claim? How many avatars can you have?

I nominate Dismal Pollock to choose it. Good luck.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
You are insane on drugs and acid.​
Before I take this bet, whats the other side of the wager if they actually DON'T win a test?​
They'll tip over someone in 4N, and thats before they play Scotland​
How many avatars can you have?
I nominate Dismal Pollock to choose it.​
Photobucket_zps83ae8d4c.jpg
earthq.jpg
"3-headed dick eh? Not bad. You got any 4-headed ones down there?"​

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Before I take this bet, whats the other side of the wager if they actually DON'T win a test?

Hmmmmmmm.................(checks post history)

After examining you post history, you have a certain dislike of an ex Auckland Blues inside centre who goes by the name of Luke McAlister. If the wallabies do not win a test this year, your avatar from the last wallabies test in 2016 until they win a game (whether that is in the 2017 test season, 2018, 2019 or whenever) is this chap:

5717792660_d430273699.jpg

I await your reply.

EDIT: another stipulation is if I win the bet, you must also EXPLICITLY MENTION Luke McAlister in every post you make from the last test of 2016 until they win their next test

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
@Dismal, last match of Straya's EOYT is on December 3 so even if you lose you've only got three weeks of having the Luke as your avatar :) You really should give it a burl, I reckon.