• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
414b9ad9-c971-4b33-b9b3-a10269f4e160_zpsqxt3avpk.png

CruSadists v Bloos a week from tomorrow. We on?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
if cyclo's not taking that one then I will.

Would understand if he did though.

After the Cantabs ship 74 points in ONE MATCH in pre-season? MAKES SENSE. OH YES. The punters should be queuing up.

Also, ANY rugby expert will tell you pre-season matches give a VITAL indication as to final standing prospects in August. MAKES SENSE.

i see Kieran Read has cancelled his precious "yeah Super 15, when I'm good and ready pal" mini-sabbatical despite having been on fuckin holiday since November last year

not sure of bet losers punishment yet, probably just the standard avatar and signature rights plus 17 paragraph pictorial essay on the Auckland Blues dynasty 2016-2026

ps by the way just chucking this pic out there preemptively in case anyone ever decides to ever slag me off about anything:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Possible caption: "Tasesa Leavea would've attempted one've his trademark grubbers, but sadly the service from Byron Kelleher was so poor it ended up hitting Luke McAllister in the ballsack region".

Thoughts?

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
That works WOB. Could we link the tennis ball with Kelleher's head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Possibly. But just 'cos you can doesn't mean you should. OTOH, it's @DP's head we're potentially messing with so, hey, why not? What's the worst thing that could happen?

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Yeah but if the blues win the cup will be this Jake. After beating the Highlanders tonight, you never know...

54db173d3be1fe2f23a15e84fcd2fac8.jpg

34bfc4220787287af3dc6b839571e82c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I'm in.
Blues win, I have your avatar and sig for a week. PLUS you have to shoehorn a compliment to Isaia Toeava into EVERY post you make for the next week

Alrighty........

Brain slightly less frazzled now I've distilled that 80 mins of CruSadist magnificence into 200 words for the blog so:

image.jpeg

Signature: TBC but the most outrageous thing you've ever posted (it's a big file so may take a while to locate but trust me, I will find it).

Penalty post: a match review in three parts, under the headings contained in the avatar.

Note that I'm taking it easy on you, I reckon you took one for the team pre-RWC QF by tipping the Frogs, thereby ensuring their flogging by virtue of the fact that you appear to be able to out-kiss-of-death Pacino himself:

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 208

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ha, avatar's not too bad, bit reminiscent of one of my old records from back in the day

9504.jpg

Jesus, a 3-part match review of that shit? Nothing fucking happened! The Blues cross-eyed hooker threw 12 wonky lineouts, the tight 5 wandered around like lost puddings, then the final whistle went and everyone pissed off home!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
A Crusaders vs Blues Match Review in 3 Movements.

image-jpeg.7495

800px-Robson_Crane_Comedy_of_Errors.jpg

*sorry, "Robson and Crane" weren't able to make it so they sent the Blues tight 5 instead.

Wretch

Because the law forbids merchants players from Syracuse Auckland to enter Ephesus the Cantabs half of the field at New Lancaster Park, elderly Syracusian trader Egeon youthful Blues players face execution a severe touching up when discovered in the city half. They can only escape by paying a fine of a thousand marks endeavoring to fuck up every future effort to retread such virtuous steps. They tell their sad story to Solinus, Duke of Ephesus a spewing Coach Tana at halftime. In his youth, Tana had married and had twin sons voyaged to the forbidden zone and even laid waste to the foul temple of Lancaster.

800px-Comedy_of_errors_IV.i.jpg

"A toaded wretch who wishes to enter the Cantabs half of New Lancaster Park in 2016? Whoever heard of such a thing!"

Reclamation

Soon afterwards, the family Blues made a sea voyage another expedition bound hopefully for the Cantabs half, and were hit by a tempest. Egeon Blues forwards lashed himself themselves to the main-mast with one son and one slave, other Blues players while his their wife wives was rescued by one boat were probably down at Briscoes shopping for more fucking "interior goods",

That same day, Antipholus of Syracuse the Blues backs arrive in Ephesus, searching for his brother the Cantabs half. He is They are confounded when the identical Dromio of Ephesus Cantab defenders appear almost immediately, denying any knowledge of the money half and asking him them home to dinner piss off back to Briscoes, where their wives are probably waiting and it's starting to get dark, don't you know.

Aftermath: The Pink Option.

auckbluespiechart_zpsunmdaojp.png

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
ha, avatar's not too bad, bit reminiscent of one of my old records from back in the day

9504.jpg

Jesus, a 3-part match review of that shit? Nothing fucking happened! The Blues cross-eyed hooker threw 12 wonky lineouts, the tight 5 wandered around like lost puddings, then the final whistle went and everyone pissed off home!
They can be small parts.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Found @Dismal's penalty signature on this very thread:

Disgracefully, I am betting against the AB's this weekend.

A big one, avatar & signature for the remainder of 2015 RWC.

I will gladly sport whatever horrors you send my way because that will mean NZ have won.

After an entire season of tenured crockery rogery I just cannot see 80 minutes as enough time for NZ to magically gain purchase on this dry powder magic beans lever the coaches seem so sure exists.

12-15 loss.

Fucking France.

ps yes i know i am **NATIONAL DISGRACE** why dont I just hand in my passport, my dogs passport and my Patea Maori Club Membership Card while I'm at it jesus

(Nek minnit All Black axe murderers 62 - 13 French fluffy bunnies)

A touch long-winded but no worse than @MHCS's life-size Wobblies logo :)